2012 F1 Dreamteam

Susurrate

Car(s)
Civic
Gentlemen, (and ladies) start your engines it's F1 Dream team time again. League code: 411900 League name: Final Gear

http://f1dreamteam.sportal.com.au/?p=register&league_code=411900

It's an open league so anyone may join and have fun!

Ohh, and wow are the Redbulls expensive this year, should level things out though.

Last edited:
Primed and ready !

Team Loop

Drivers

S.Vettel
N.Rosberg
K.R?ikk?nen
P. di Resta

Cars

Mclaren
Mercedes
Sauber
Lotus

I may as well give it a shot.

Forced Restart

Alonso, Raikkonen, Hulkenberg and Kovalainen.

Red Bull, McLaren, Lotus, Force India.

I have literally no idea what I'm doing. I thought if I get a nice mixture of drivers and cars it may all come together. Chaos theory applied to Formula 1? Who knows...

Last edited:
Drivers:
Button, Rosberg, Massa, Raikkonen

Teams:
McLaren, Mercedes, Sauber, Lotus

One of these years being a Ferrari fan will pay off in this game :p

Alonso, Massa, Roseberg, Raikkonen

Ferrari, Ferrari, Lotus, Lotus

Last edited:
Do you guys trade the drivers often during the league? I never could have enough money

Do you guys trade the drivers often during the league? I never could have enough money

Well you should trade often if you want to be in top 10 after the season. After 1st third of the season i was in top 3 but i didnt trade so often and at end of the season i was outside the top 10.

My team:

Team Brabham

Vettel
Kimi
Rosberg
Hulkenberg

RB
Lotus
FI
Williams

But how? My bank never has enough money to complete any trade

Trading is basically all about predicting form. If you have a low priced driver who is doing well for a few races, his value goes up, at that point you would want to consider picking up someone else who you think is going to do well in the next few races, whereas the guy you currently have will probably lose his form.

Most of the trading I do is in the first half of the season as we get a better idea of which cars and drivers will do better in the second half of the season. It's all a big gamble, at the start :)

I'm in. Hopefully I wont get bored half way through again! :(

De La Rosa (C)
Karthikeyen
Glock
Pic

Marussia
Marussia
HRT
HRT.

Come on, seriously expect me to tell you? :p

I usually keep some money in my bank at the start of the season so I would be able to trade up mid-season. Also, hope to god your driver's values don't go down cause when that happens you're really stuck.

You have to pay attention at the start of the season none of the drivers change value til after the third race so you can trade overvalued drivers at the start for undervalued drivers or trade cars in the same way.

I'll get back in on this after a few years of not playing.

Team:
Parkingson F1

Drivers: Button, Raikkonen, Di Resta, Rosberg

Cars: Red Bull, Mercedes, Lotus, Sauber

Well I have Hamilton as my captain as well as Schuey so it's a decent start :)

I wanted to make my final trades just before quali, when I see Practice 3 results. I set alarm for 6:45 and went to sleep. What I did not notice was that it was set up only for work days ;) And I woke up by myself at 7:01...

Well, at least I have Hamilton as a captain, but I would definitely trade Alonso if I had a chance.

I have both McLarens in my team so that's worked out well, Mercedes let me down, looks like they're all show on Saturday and no fight on Sunday and Di Resta and Ricciardo scored ok I guess.

Congratulations to Dave/Stop!Hamiltime !! #1 fantasy F1 team in the world....on sportal. hahaha. awesome.

Hopefully Mercedes can pull through - this degradation issue is disconcerting.. exceptionally poor.