2012 FIA WEC/ALMS/ELMS/BES Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5SMUuZ_S84

The whole 24H of Le Mans live on youtube?!

No, just the DRIVE people discussing the race and some pitlane reports, the video will be focusing on their studio. The only streaming with proper racing pictures (legally) will be on Eurosport Player. And if you pay a subscription there, the main suggestion is... MUTE THE SOUND and listen to Radio Le Mans in parallel.

Last edited:
Jim Roller will make you feel like you are there, he is absolutely fantastic!

I usually don't even crank up broadcast streams. Just bring up Audi's dash cams, Radio Le Mans and live timing and I'm golden.

Though this year I might try to find more than just that, I have faster internet now! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5SMUuZ_S84

The whole 24H of Le Mans live on youtube?!

As vikard mentioned it's just their punditry without showing images of the race - but I watched their 25 hour stream alongside the race last year and it gave some helpful context with the sort of re-caps etc that you really need in a 24 hour race.
I'll probably be watching with the muted TV stream, the Drive/FastLaneDaily 25 hour stream alongside, with Radio Le Mans for commentary.

Yesterday I've got a call from Nissan and this year finally I'll go to Le Mans. I have to be at work on Friday, so I'll loose some of pre race events, but I'm very excited. It's to late for media accreditation so only grandstands + helicopter flight over the race track. I'll try to talk with Nissan guys about DeltaWing and ask what are their plans.

Qualifying is starting now. It?ll be interesting to see the fight for "first hybrid on pole of le mans", times were already in the region of last years pole during free practice.

Should we have a separate thread for Le Mans again this year ? (I'm too lazy to create the thread :p.)

Last edited:
For those who speak French: I'm watching this stream at the moment (press conference going on right now):
Link