2012 Formula 1 Gran Premio Santander d'Italia

Ferrari teamwork: :motherofgod:

That is some choreography.

Quick edit: WTF? :(

Last edited:
Aww yeah. Lewis on pole. Also, congratulations to Karthikeyan.

Ferrari think Fernando's car had a rear anti-roll bar failure. :( Hopefully he can still make something out of it tomorrow.

I didn't get the Karthikeyan part until I went to the BBC. Sure took a while, and same timing as Massa on out qualifying their own team mates. Sucks hard for the failure, but like vikirad said, never say never. Unfortunately I most likely have to miss the race live as I have to be out. :(

It would be interesting to see how Mclaren handle Hamilton and Button if it is close between them in the race, taking into account the contract negotiations and rumors will Mclaren aim to keep Lewis in front.

And yeah Alonso won't be penalized for changing an anti-roll bar, and that Ferrari is fast here I wouldn't rule Alonso out, I can see him bringing home some big points.

Massa could get that high.

Fuck. Again. May the gods have mercy.

Dyam that's some good teamwork with alonso massa. Was wondering why they would send both cars out so close together.

The drive-through for Vettel is a bad joke. It was a verbatim copy of last years move of Vettel against Alonso and somehow 12 months ago it was perfectly legal. Thjis inconsistency in stewards decisions is ridiculous. You'd think they decide the situations with dice :?

ARRGHGHHHH THIS RACE MAKES ME ANGRY. :mad:

How the fuck does someone expect to give room that late through a corner?!?!?! Alonso pulled out beside Vettel so late and he expects Vettel to suddenly have the grip to just move over? What an awful call for the drive through penalty. I can't believe I'm defending the goddamn finger; I don't even like this kid.

And of course to top it off my mclaren 1/2 hopes are absolutely demolished with some stupid fuel pickup problem. Fack :mad::mad:

Correct decision for Vettel. Perez could/should get both Ferrari's here.

Perez....

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Completely ruined our hopes for the two Ferraris on the podium but... damn son.

Bittersweet for Alonso. Lost out to Perez but with Vettel and Button out Hamilton is probably his only real challenger now.

Bittersweet for Alonso. Lost out to Perez but with Vettel and Button out Hamilton is probably his only real challenger now.

No. HAM is only 2 points ahead of Vettel. They're both very much in the race, as is Webber and Raikkonen, even.

Anyway, good race, well managed by Hamilton, he was untouchable. Perez the driver of the day for sure. Alonso and Massa, great effort both, with a bit of luck with that Button retirement. Both championships are still wide open and very exciting.

Last edited:
Well done to Lewis, rather see Button win but whatever, still a good result

Drive of the day by Perez, i can't wait till this guy wins a race..well done

Alonso...well played sir from 10th to 3rd.

Merc Gp showed great pace which was good to see.

To bad for the Redbull team but damn that was costly for them.

Last edited: