• Jenson Button - McLaren-Mercedes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sergio Perez - Sauber-Ferrari

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Pastor Maldonado - Williams-Renault

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, oh man... 3 or 4 bad race results and the McLaren guys revert to every single chance of trollage? And we tifosi were criticized in this forum? 'Da fuck.

Someone said you couldn't call this race boring. I disagree. It was boring. :p

Great drives from Webber and Alonso. A pity for Alonso that the softs were suffered so much deg so quickly. Looking forward to Germany to see if we really are having changes in the field (Red Bull and Ferrari rising to the top in a field which previously appeared to be pretty even at nearly all levels) or if it's just good performances over the past few races.

Spa 2011 wasnt exactly crazy. It's two top calibre drivers racing and giving each other the respect and room they deserve, and no more. You wouldn't pull that stuff on a Maldonado or a Kobayashi.

Brundle mentioned it during the Sky coverage when calling Webber's move on Alonso: it takes confidence in the driver you're passing to pull a move around the outside like that, and both Webber and Alonso know each other in racing terms and know how to race each other in tricky situations (see the Eau Rouge move).

So you'd rather 2005 regulations for tires? Ok then.

No, I'm suggesting any tire regulation prior to 2007 that required the cars to race with both compounds.

Someone said you couldn't call this race boring. I disagree. It was boring. :p

Great drives from Webber and Alonso. A pity for Alonso that the softs were suffered so much deg so quickly. Looking forward to Germany to see if we really are having changes in the field (Red Bull and Ferrari rising to the top in a field which previously appeared to be pretty even at nearly all levels) or if it's just good performances over the past few races.

The race was definitely not boring, the back and forth overtakes by Hamilton and Alonso, Webber's run for the win at the end, Grosjean's brilliant drive, Massa's few but meaningful overtakes, Maldonaldo being an idiot, etc. I'd say it was a brilliant race.

Forgot who said it, but Maldonado does remind me of Montoya, but more of like a beta version. Speed certainly is there, but he needs to be force fed some chill pills. :D

Beta?

He's from South America, has a very short temper, shows signs of tremendous speed and drives for Williams. He's Montoya V2. Edition 2012.

Montoya wasn't exactly diplomatic about her crashing into other people, either.

The race was definitely not boring, the back and forth overtakes by Hamilton and Alonso, Webber's run for the win at the end, Grosjean's brilliant drive, Massa's few but meaningful overtakes, Maldonaldo being an idiot, etc. I'd say it was a brilliant race.

I was finally able to watch the race earlier today...what a race! I feel that I'm starting to be pulled along on the "Maldonado is an asshat" train.

Accidentely hitting someone once...sure. But this is how many times in how many races?

And I do feel sorry for Kuimi's pit guys. They looked terrified!

Also, who was that big fat prat who managed to plonk himself in front of the podium?

prat.jpg

Here's a few more pictures of him managing to spoil the moment :p

prat3.jpg

prat2.jpg

prat4.jpg

Last edited:
I think it was someone related to either the British Drivers association or Santander UK.

Thanks for someone finally answering the question I asked right after the race on Sunday.

Your comment makes no sense.

I am only grumpy in your imagination.

Your comment makes no sense.
I think he refers to the fact that his name was shown on screen as he presented the winner's trophy.