honda-cr-v-fotos-espia00-1320952296.jpg
honda-cr-v-fotos-espia01-1320952298.jpg
honda-cr-v-fotos-espia02-1320952299.jpg
honda-cr-v-fotos-espia03-1320952300.jpg
honda-cr-v-fotos-espia04-1320952301.jpg
honda-cr-v-fotos-espia05-1320952302.jpg
honda-cr-v-fotos-espia06-1320952303.jpg

:cool:

The entire Honda product development team should be lined up and shot. Their recent designs are uninspired and a dead end for the company. People are starting to catch on with the Civic, and it's only going to continue.

Already drove it, wait for my report after the LA Auto Show. :D

Looks like an Odyssey, an XC90, and a Lexus RX had a three way.

Already drove it, wait for my report after the LA Auto Show. :D

Which has me thinking... FG SoCal LA autoshow meet? Lol.

With each of these pieces of aesthetically-challenged crap that Honda turns out, my hopes for a third-gen Fit that I can actually look at without triggering regurgitation lessen and lessen. The second-gen Fit and the Crosstour are bad enough. Now they've gone and ruined the CR-V as well.

Time to start looking at the Koreans.

Reactions: 911
I used to like Honda...now they just suck.

Last edited:
At least they fitted the navi flush with the other trim this time.

This is one of the most awkward-looking cars I've seen in some time. It's got Ssanyong proportions. o_O

I would rather have the current model (well, at least without the steel wheels...they make it look like it's worth abotu $10K less)

I liked the original CR-V, but this is just fat and boring.

I seem to be in the minority, but I quite like it. There are a lot of little interesting details with the exterior design, and the interior looks like a nice place to spend time. The last CR-V drove way better than you'd expect for a vehicle of that size and with that amount of power, and I hope it's the same for this car. Though. I have driven it a couple weeks ago, like BlaRo. So I do know how it drives. But I can't tell you. :D

Everything looks fine, the interior looks a bit better, but personally I really think the back is "butt-ugly" :\

I'm siding with those who like the current version. My boyfriend's mom has a 2009 CR-V and it doesn't look too bad compared to some of the competition- kind of unique, unless everyone in the area bought one too. The back, especially the top part, on this reminds me of someone with very rounded shoulders that stick out on their back, or maybe like oddly bulky shoulder pads. The interior looks fine, the current models are pretty comfortable to travel and are quiet. They are pretty good for dealing with snowstorms with snow tires and this probably will be no different. (Some people really don't care what it looks like so long as the interior works and it has a good, reliable engine and it does what they want it to do, like my grandmother. =P)

Looks terrible but they'll still sell.

Looks terrible but they'll still sell.

I wouldn't be so sure....if the interior cheap, you might see a sales drop due to the increase in quality in the competition.

I wouldn't be so sure....if the interior cheap, you might see a sales drop due to the increase in quality in the competition.

In this segment though, only the Tiguan would have what I'd consider a very high quality interior. For some reason, this segment get's a pass on interior quality, with much of the contenders filled with hard cheap plastic. The last CR-V was a bright spot, even though the interior was hard plastic, the layout and look of the interior was far more premium than say, a Tuscon, Rav4, or Sportage. Ditto the current Escape and Tribute.