2012 Indian GP

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
album_large_5259171.jpg

I don't.... Not very attractive chics and not enough F1 related news.

This race doesn't seem to grab a lot of headlines compared to the other races. Nice to be able to watch the free practice for once, Bruno Senna is the star at the moment for the 4th fastest time so far at FP2. The talent available to all teams for next year seems much better compared to a few years ago, the times set by Bottas makes Williams have a good headache on the 2013 driver line up.

I don't.... Not very attractive chics and not enough F1 related news.

that's why i made the thread, i'm at work and have no time to check all the RSS feeds
but i still want to be up to date to what happens today!

so i count on you to post from the moment something happens :D

that's why i made the thread, i'm at work and have no time to check all the RSS feeds
but i still want to be up to date to what happens today!

so i count on you to post from the moment something happens :D

Hahaha :p I'm gonna be rocking my joint while watching quali.

Epic stuff !

And Ferrari third row lockout.

Sod it.

i actually jumped up when massa set the fastest time in the first sector! :lol:

And Ferrari third row lockout.

Sod it.

Well Hamilton did say he's got nothing to lose so maybe we can see him doing a crazy dive into the first corner. Also, Webber said that he's going to go for the win so it's not all over.

It's not our drivers' fault, the cars just aren't quick enough.

Last edited:
I didn't pay much attention last year to this race since WDC was already decided but after watching a couple laps, I really like this track! I love all the elevation changes and blind corners/apexes, definitely looks like a tricky track to get right. Last corner is a complete tyre slayer; I don't think I've ever seen a corner cause so many lockups. :thumbup:

Was Heikki wearing a kneepad on his left leg? Must be absolutely savage on the brakes :?............

After a bit of thought - I don't know why I hadn't realized it before - Webber is the perfect person to start behind Vettel. When the lights go out, there is no chance in hell Webbo will keep up with finger's inhumanely good starts and since he's an aggressive defender, he'll hold up the rest of the pack allowing for a quick getaway by finger.

IT'S BRILLIANT, I BET THE RB GUYS WERE THINKING ABOUT THIS WHEN THEY SIGNED MARK. Devious bastards.

Was Heikki wearing a kneepad on his left leg? Must be absolutely savage on the brakes :?............

afaik a lot of drivers wear a kneepad with the pad on the inside of their leg, to prevent bruises from their knees banging together while turning...

We need a miracle to keep the championship alive.... Something like a red car with someone with a green helmet slamming into a blue car :whistle:

(yeah I would never endorse this, this is a joke, please save your trolling for somewhere else)

For the first time in my life I'm hoping Alonso does well.

I'm going to the Austin GP and I'm really hoping the championship isn't all tied up by then. :(

We need a miracle to keep the championship alive.... Something like a red car with someone with a green helmet slamming into a blue car :whistle:

(yeah I would never endorse this, this is a joke, please save your trolling for somewhere else)

OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO GET HURT :shakefist::shakefist::shakefist:

And hey, keep your hopes up. We've all seen what Alonso can do when WDC's are in sight. INB42010.

Well that was a bit boring, great opening 2 laps and that's it

Blah blah Vettel no fastest lap this time around buddy, well done to Alonso and great drive by Webber with his KERS issue once again and also great drive by Lewis.

You know people are getting desperate, when they take solace from Vettel not getting the fastest lap :lol:
Race was a bit anti-climatic, but not really surprising after Vettel had won every practice. Alonso was magic. He wrung more out of this Ferrari than it was prepared to give - and then some. Biblical drive. Mark looked a bit ordinary early on, but was up to the job, when the car startet packing in.

What was the 2nd thing that Brundle asked Vettel at the podium interview? It caused Vettel to fluster and say, "That's not very nice"