2012 Indian GP

He said something about noone since Senna in 1989 had led that many consecutive laps and Vettel just praised Senna.

Really can't complain, Alonso drove the shit out of that car today. Ferrari must do something to make it go faster...atleast by a couple of tenths, Alonso can then attack the Finger more aggressively.

Vetlel. We need something to go wrong again..if not, this is going to be a boring end to the season. The number of people cheering for Alonso to take it this year must have increased, just because so many don't want an RBR-fest again. :lol:

Let's see what happens...I still have hope. Forza Ferrari! :)

Alonso did great, but I remain convinced that Vettel will win out the season. Unfortunately for Ferrari and McLaren, Vettel and Newey have recaptured last year's form and will again be unstoppable.

You know... a couple of years ago people were going "Oh no... not again... boring!", when a Ferrari won...

I think that Formula 1 made a big progress since then in getting more exiciting again.

Let's also please remember that there were 2 races in the past 5 where Alonso couldn't finish cos of other people. With his current form, he would have scored big points, too, so not all is lost, something might happen to Vettel too.

And MacGuffin, no we weren't :p

As fast as a woman untagging herself from a Facebook photo that makes her look fat.

I gotta say, if the McLaren pit was this good at the beginning of the season, I think Hamilton would be either leading the championship or right up there.

What was the 2nd thing that Brundle asked Vettel at the podium interview? It caused Vettel to fluster and say, "That's not very nice"

Martin: You've led every race, every lap for three consecutive races now. The last man to do that was the great Ayrton Senna in 1989, you're in great company and you're clearly on great form.

Sebastian: Don't say things like that! It's very, very special. I think we all will remember Ayrton forever, not just because he was successful and he had these kinds of numbers speaking for him but he was a great person. So very, very happy.

Someone remember Schumacher bursting into tears when he was told that he had broken Sennas record for pole positions? That was another such moment. Vettel didn't lose it, because unlike Schumacher he never met the man in person, but you could see he struggled to keep his composure. Senna is still THE icon for most drivers.

Someone remember Schumacher bursting into tears when he was told that he had broken Sennas record for pole positions? That was another such moment. Vettel didn't lose it, because unlike Schumacher he never met the man in person, but you could see he struggled to keep his composure. Senna is still THE icon for most drivers.

Yeah, I remember that. I also remember the number of people who edit videos of Schumacher celebrating on a podium so it looks like he was cheering in San Marino the day Senna died. How can some people do things like that, I will never know.

Speaking of Senna, I think Bruno is driving very well. Maldonado impressed us all with a win, but Bruno was way more consistent, specially now arguably outdriving a Williams that's fallen out of the development race. If he is squished out of a seat for next year, I'll be genuinely disappointed.

Speaking of Senna, I think Bruno is driving very well. Maldonado impressed us all with a win, but Bruno was way more consistent, specially now arguably outdriving a Williams that's fallen out of the development race. If he is squished out of a seat for next year, I'll be genuinely disappointed.

I didn't notice his pace but I really love his style. If you watch his onboard laps, he rarely makes corrections in his steering. It's always one buttery motion through the corners.

I didn't notice his pace but I really love his style. If you watch his onboard laps, he rarely makes corrections in his steering. It's always one buttery motion through the corners.

Steering corrections are not needed when you are going as slow as Bruno :p

Well I've seen glaciers move faster than Rosberg's Merc yesterday. He was truly pissed off and had a hard time to hide it. The thing that made me laugh was this sentence in a German language interview:

It was really frustrating. I was going all out and then we're getting passed by Bruno Senna. That's absolutely unacceptable. We're simply nowhere at the moment.

Looks like they've completely dropped the ball at Mercedes...

I wonder how Hamilton is feeling about moving there now

Well Senna gained 3 places from where he started so it wasn't just Rosberg. He managed his fights very well, coming ahead on pretty much every one.

vettel his pole lap should've been discounted...

531063_296361657144280_2109674870_n.png

sebastian, even during a pole you have to stay between the white lines!

Yeah the commentators pointed this out, but said the FIA decided he didn't gain any advantage by crossing the lines.
I agree that one lap should have been scrapped, and his second best time should have been his quali time.

I mean the lines are there for a reason, and the run off areas are a safety feature, not part of the track. This and cutting a chicane are no different in my eyes.

Well, the race itself wasn't bad, but the finger won again, oh joy. Props to Alonso's drive to get into 2nd, though. My god, that man is uber-talented.

What was in Button's car, three or four sandbags? After that exciting first lap, he lost out to Hammy and Alonso as if his car was set in concrete? What has happened to McLaren since this Asian swing through the season?!