2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

HansGruber

For anyone who is interested, here is a video showing detail of the Aventador with start up and low revs. It is an amazing vehicle.

GRtak

Forum Addict
Oarnge Reventon is oarnge. And the red button, I don't think it is a button, Could it be the key?

Canuck

Car(s)
2009 GTI
I wonder how many Murcielago owners are going to look at this and say "Oh! It's 20% more efficient than my current Lambo, I can save on gas money"

smib

is a big honkin' homo
Car(s)
2010 Mazda3
I wonder how many Murcielago owners are going to look at this and say "Oh! It's 20% more efficient than my current Lambo, I can save on gas money"
If I were wealthy enough to afford one of these, but still had to try and rationalize spending money, I would busy 'round the clock coming up with stuff. This thing is completely Lambo, which is the same as Fucking Awesome.

M3lover

Car(s)
S204 Mercedes-Benz C200 CDI BE T

A classical test with this against the Pagani Huayra on TG would be legen-dary.

It would be very cool to see if history repeats it's self with the same outcome as the Murcielago vs. Zonda test (it probably would :p)

Shentar

Car(s)
06 Porsche Cayman S, 90 Miata
I've had a crisis.

I wonder if they would take my G35 Coupe in as a trade in. straight up.

SpitfireMK461

Car(s)
2013 Mini Cooper S
If I were one of those owners, the engineer in me would be saying "Wow, 60 more horsepower for 20% less fuel and a full carbon fiber monocoque chasis? Count me in."

Oh wait, I'm saying that anyways.

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
Who cares about all the cars looking the same when they all look like stealth fighter jets.

I like the Adventador more than the Muricielago already.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine

I want one of those, no 2... one in Nero Aldebaran (black) and another in anything omgggggggg

Last edited: