2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

For anyone who is interested, here is a video showing detail of the Aventador with start up and low revs. It is an amazing vehicle.

Oarnge Reventon is oarnge. And the red button, I don't think it is a button, Could it be the key?

I wonder how many Murcielago owners are going to look at this and say "Oh! It's 20% more efficient than my current Lambo, I can save on gas money"

I wonder how many Murcielago owners are going to look at this and say "Oh! It's 20% more efficient than my current Lambo, I can save on gas money"

If I were wealthy enough to afford one of these, but still had to try and rationalize spending money, I would busy 'round the clock coming up with stuff. This thing is completely Lambo, which is the same as Fucking Awesome.

Oarnge Reventon is oarnge. And the red button, I don't think it is a button, Could it be the key?

You flip it up, and the start button is under it. It shows it in the video.

I need this in my life.

:motherofgod:

Check out "colori" (fourth red hexagon from above): http://www.aventador.com/

I'd have mine in "Grigio Antares" (gun-metal-grey :devil:) or "Giallo Orion".

Last edited:
I've had a crisis.

I wonder if they would take my G35 Coupe in as a trade in. straight up.

If I were one of those owners, the engineer in me would be saying "Wow, 60 more horsepower for 20% less fuel and a full carbon fiber monocoque chasis? Count me in."

Oh wait, I'm saying that anyways.

Who cares about all the cars looking the same when they all look like stealth fighter jets.

I like the Adventador more than the Muricielago already.

i_came_anime.jpg

I want one of those, no 2... one in Nero Aldebaran (black) and another in anything omgggggggg

Last edited: