Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
fwlq8z.jpg

bec5ja.jpg

sl7cps.jpg

kah2kk.jpg

http://www.netcarshow.com/mazda/2012-bt-50/

:cool:

Mmm, dunno about it. That style works fine on the sedans and stuff, but as a workhorse to be taken seriously and go up against the HiLux, Colorado, Navara, etc I don't think so. It just looks too weak. Like a city slicker who has ventured onto a work site and has been handed a hi vis and a helmet and told to 'get on with it'.

Mmm, dunno about it. That style works fine on the sedans and stuff, but as a workhorse to be taken seriously and go up against the HiLux, Colorado, Navara, etc I don't think so. It just looks too weak. Like a city slicker who has ventured onto a work site and has been handed a hi vis and a helmet and told to 'get on with it'.

Weak, you say? What about this:

4uuqv8.jpg

;)

I guess there's a reason for this Mazda to have such a hipster style, maybe this pick-up is targeted to young radical sports drivers and the cousin Ford Ranger is the pick-up you want to... pick up if you need a working horse. ;)

http://www.netcarshow.com/ford/2012-ranger/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thing is terrible.

I love the current B-series. When I bought my old civic, I contemplated a B4000. I think they look great, are a great size and are reasonably fun to drive.

This, however, is too big, too ugly, and.... well, ugly.
Mind you I'm too lazy too lazy to click the link and read right now so maybe I'm jumping to conclusions and this is yerup only.

:puke:

I don't mind it, I don't think it looks as weak as the current model. The Ranger looks better, though. And, I guess I should note that they are both engineered by Ford in Australia. :p

I guess there's a reason for this Mazda to have such a hipster style, maybe this pick-up is targeted to young radical sports drivers and the cousin Ford Ranger is the pick-up you want to... pick up if you need a working horse. ;)

Hipsters don't drive pickup trucks, because the seats aren't made from bio-foam soy oil.

Need to see that frontend in person......in pics it doesn't look that bad :think: , not realy screaming thougness, not screaming mitsibishi L200 round cuteness either .......

back end looks crosseyed.....do not want.

Interior looks nice ! Sure its probably cheap hard plastic galore up close but it looks good, not to busy, not Toyota boring one-colour-gray either .

This could actualy sell, unlike the current mazda truck.....I think last year they sold 3 over here :p , While Toyota and Nissank couldent ship in the bloody things fast enough....

Last edited:
I only knew the BT-line of Soviet rapid attack tanks, I had never heard that Mazda made pickups called BT (so yeah, that's how successfull they are I guess) but that's not bad. Nice lines, nice front end, and very nice interior for a pickup.

I think this looks really nice. Then again I've always liked the smiley face of current mazda products. (I'm in the minority obviously....)

Sell it in North America guys. It's way better than the current truck which was designed by cave men.

The front is ugly and from there on back ... it?s bland. It?s so bland and boring, I?m starting to lose the will to mock it further ...

Yeah well....its a (japanese) pickuptruck, its not supposed to exite you, or steal the show, or be 'special' in any way, its supposed to get the bloody job done!
Something like this, an honest, compact pickup that is capable for the tasks it will be bought (unless mazda REALY fucks up) , while still manages to look agreeable/not boring inside and out......I like, I like alot.
It does what it does, and it is what it is..........who can argue with that? Yeah its bland, but at least its honest, its not trying to be flashy, or hip , or a 'lifestylevehicle' or some other Godawfull nonesence......

I wish the whole world drove a pickup..........would save me heaps of time helping people move.

Last edited: