5.jpg

5.jpg

5.jpg

5.jpg

5.jpg

5.jpg

:cool:

Needs a hood-scoop.

Looks like a Focus with some black plastic bits stuck on and a slighty higher suspension.

Dodge Caliber crashed into lardy Ford Focus.

No link directly to the story?

And is it my imagination or is Subaru running a little late to the party? Plus, it looks too portly to be any bit of fun and not beefy enough for off road use. Look how far the front overhangs, the understeer will be monstrous! If this is supposed to compete with the Murano, Edge, or even the Venza then it won't have much of a chance. At least those vehicles have a modern good looking interior layout and will no doubt feel a higher level of interior quality based on Subaru's utilitarian style with wheelie-bin like plastics that its been using for 20 years. Prove me wrong Subaru, please.

So...it's an Impreza Outback?

Needs either a lower suspension or bigger wheels. That gap just looks terrible.

So...it's an Impreza Outback?

its exactly what it is. Also i would like to see some metric of organic food eaters, environmentalist, metrosexual, guilty white people and Subaru buyers. I would bet they are getting lots of lesbians who want a Legacy Outback but think its too big thus they built this.

I'd rather them be fixing up the Imprezas. Especially the higher end ones.
This car looks alright but a bit unnecessary.

A Forester for not as old people?

Looks better then the new Legacy so i'd rather have this. I hope the soundproofing is more Legacy then Impreza.

If this thing has the guts of an Outback and the ground clearance and 4WD of a Forester, I'd take a long, serious look at one. Just not in that hideous color.

I like it, although I'm shocked at how many FG'rs think this is an entirely new segment for Subaru, they've been selling a mini Outback as the Outback Sport for ages. Basically that's all that the XV is, except obviously based on the new Impreza instead of the outgoing one.