Gman333-X-ferrari

Car(s)
Holden Cruze SRi Z-Series, Honda CBR250RR
Last edited:

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
It's amazing. The race hasn't even happened yet and this thread already has more pages, than other races afterwards :D

jsausley

Car(s)
'16 Audi S5, '14 CC R-Line, '12 Ariel Atom 3
Does not explain the US Flag though does it? Why have it at all? McLaren are British/German and Mercedes are German/British teams - I still think it odd he choose to wear a US flag, still he can wear what he damn well likes.

Stop being so difficult, racers wear the flags of the country they are racing in ALL the time. I've seen it in India, Shanghai, Japan, Abu Dhabi and others.

Sir Stiggington

Car(s)
McLaren Mercedes MP4/23 :P
Look forward to the right side of the grid finishing lap one as the left side starts moving...

Pierc3

Car(s)
my dads VW CC and RVV busses
I just read that Ferrari was thinking about changing the gearbox in Massa's car to move Alonso one up and to the clean side of the grid. I know they are allowed to do so but this just feels like cheating. I'd rather see Alonso fight himself up all the way and keep the championship open

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
Car(s)
79 Opel Kadett|72 Ford Country Sedan|92 Volvo 945
I just read that Ferrari was thinking about changing the gearbox in Massa's car to move Alonso one up and to the clean side of the grid. I know they are allowed to do so but this just feels like cheating. I'd rather see Alonso fight himself up all the way and keep the championship open
It will move Massa to the clean side, as well.

Pierc3

Car(s)
my dads VW CC and RVV busses
Yeah sure but giving away 5 places just for the clean side doesn't sound like a good idea. Once again Massa is being used on the single occasion when he clearly outperforms Alonso. Yes I don't want Vettel to win the championship today but in the end I just want to see a nice race without Massa being a scapegoat. In the end I don't really care if Vettel or Alonso wins the championship although the last twitter action by Alonso actually makes me prefer Vettel a bit.

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
Right now the only thing Massa can do for Ferrari is somehow crash into Vettel and Webber, take them out, and then win the race. But since he can't, moving 5 places up or down is completely irrelevant as far as a team result goes... first or last it'd just add another stat to Massa's career, totally irrelevant at this point of the championship.

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
Hehe, driver's parade now and guess who's car, a Ford Mustang, didn't start? Right, Michael Schumacher's... talking about bad karma.

But he jumped into Raik?nnen's car behind him. Guess that won't work in a race :D

Ziggy Shadow-Dust

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
Isn't it supposed to mean "Hard as a motherfucker"? Why HAM? that'd be HAAM. If "as" gets a place in the acronym, so should "a"

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
red bull should change webber's gearbox, moving alonso back to the dirty side :p

Kiskaloo

I just read that Ferrari was thinking about changing the gearbox in Massa's car to move Alonso one up and to the clean side of the grid.

They didn't change his transmission, but by breaking the FIA seal (which they did) automatically triggers the penalty so Massa was demoted to 11th and Alonso promoted to 7th.