2012 United States Grand Prix

via https://twitter.com/PeterDWindsor
18a7o.jpeg

Why are you unhappy? I thought it was hilarious

Last edited:
Does not explain the US Flag though does it? Why have it at all? McLaren are British/German and Mercedes are German/British teams - I still think it odd he choose to wear a US flag, still he can wear what he damn well likes.

It's amazing. The race hasn't even happened yet and this thread already has more pages, than other races afterwards :D

Does not explain the US Flag though does it? Why have it at all? McLaren are British/German and Mercedes are German/British teams - I still think it odd he choose to wear a US flag, still he can wear what he damn well likes.

Stop being so difficult, racers wear the flags of the country they are racing in ALL the time. I've seen it in India, Shanghai, Japan, Abu Dhabi and others.

Look forward to the right side of the grid finishing lap one as the left side starts moving...

I just read that Ferrari was thinking about changing the gearbox in Massa's car to move Alonso one up and to the clean side of the grid. I know they are allowed to do so but this just feels like cheating. I'd rather see Alonso fight himself up all the way and keep the championship open

I just read that Ferrari was thinking about changing the gearbox in Massa's car to move Alonso one up and to the clean side of the grid. I know they are allowed to do so but this just feels like cheating. I'd rather see Alonso fight himself up all the way and keep the championship open
It will move Massa to the clean side, as well.

Yeah sure but giving away 5 places just for the clean side doesn't sound like a good idea. Once again Massa is being used on the single occasion when he clearly outperforms Alonso. Yes I don't want Vettel to win the championship today but in the end I just want to see a nice race without Massa being a scapegoat. In the end I don't really care if Vettel or Alonso wins the championship although the last twitter action by Alonso actually makes me prefer Vettel a bit.

Right now the only thing Massa can do for Ferrari is somehow crash into Vettel and Webber, take them out, and then win the race. But since he can't, moving 5 places up or down is completely irrelevant as far as a team result goes... first or last it'd just add another stat to Massa's career, totally irrelevant at this point of the championship.

Hehe, driver's parade now and guess who's car, a Ford Mustang, didn't start? Right, Michael Schumacher's... talking about bad karma.

But he jumped into Raik?nnen's car behind him. Guess that won't work in a race :D

Isn't it supposed to mean "Hard as a motherfucker"? Why HAM? that'd be HAAM. If "as" gets a place in the acronym, so should "a"

red bull should change webber's gearbox, moving alonso back to the dirty side :p

I just read that Ferrari was thinking about changing the gearbox in Massa's car to move Alonso one up and to the clean side of the grid.

They didn't change his transmission, but by breaking the FIA seal (which they did) automatically triggers the penalty so Massa was demoted to 11th and Alonso promoted to 7th.