2013 24h N?rburgring

Joker19583

Car(s)
'91 Honda NTV 650 Revere; '17 Skoda Fabia 1.0 MPI
I'm sitting at the ring right now, reliving the past day.
I'm trying to celebrate my 30th birthday on sunday.
Up untill now I got soaked on the way here, dropped my bike 2 times in the mud, got pushed up a measly hill and held back on the way down. But at least I got the assurance that 48 cans of beer fit nicely into my cases.
My tent is pitched a top the adenauer bridge and there is plenty of space. The music is of all colours and I've no idea who is competing, but the Opel Manta is still alive.
I'll post some pictures when it is bright again.

I'll arrive tomorrow morning. Our GTRP forum is present with 27 guys in our own camp, gallons of beer, tons o' grilled meat at the Schwalbenschwanz. The Manta is there. Kazunori Yamauchi, the lead programmer of GT5 is at it again in a Nissan GTR, several DTM riders as well in various Mercs, Audi's and BMW's. Highlight for me is swiss cutie Cyndie Allemann in a team with legendary ski jumper Sven Hannawald in a Merc SLK. Aston Martin CEO Dr. Ulrich Bez is driving again, too. Oh and some guy called Kiki Sak Nana, sounded somewhat funny. A Viper is at it again, too :D Oh, and who would forget Sabine Schmitz of Top gear-mad-ride-in-a-Transit fame. She'll be at it in a GT3 Porsche for Frikadelli Racing :mrgreen:
So much goodness on the greatest track in the world, although for me it will be first time on the spectator side of the fence :cool: I've been there for the open weekends pounding about in Alpha's and lancia's for 3 years now, but never actually been to the Ring as a spectator :lol:

Last edited:
It used to be run Saturday/Sunday, but for some reason or other they decided to run Sunday/Monday this year. Makes it really practical, when the race ends at 5pm on a Monday and you have to work the next day.

Someone needs to kick the organizers around the head a few times, they've geoblocked the video stream after it's been available everywhere for the last SIX FKING YEARS.

They stated on facebook, that it should work globally now.

Heading out to the ring right now btw :)

At first, I thought it'd gonna be a boring race because you mainly just got Audi and BMW as a works team at the Ring.
But now - didn't expect the Rowe SLS to be that quick, and let's see what Michael Krumm can do in the Kneessan!

Top 40, now lets see how many track records we can set this year.

I don't think the Aston can hold its second position...

At first, I thought it'd gonna be a boring race because you mainly just got Audi and BMW as a works team at the Ring.
But now - didn't expect the Rowe SLS to be that quick, and let's see what Michael Krumm can do in the Kneessan!

The Rowe SLS has been a major force in the VLN, so it doesn't exactly come as a surprize

Geoblocking s****

Working ok now. Thanks.