attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:bmwpoo:

Looks a bit like a Seat Altea from the back. Apart from that, it's pretty hard to judge.

seriously-wtf-is-this-shit_583.jpg

I cant expect that to be good looking car. I just dont get it why BMW is making these ugly GT?s...

A BMW mini MPV? Do not want.

The 5 GT was a hatch back version of the 5 series? So this is a hatchback version of the 1 series, which is a hatchback.

Yo dawg I put a hatchback on your hatchback so you can open your hatch while you open your hatch?

amidoinitrite? is bmw doinitrong?

Is it the i2 maybe? i3? Boxfish? A sweet. Bunched up underwear? Stracciatella icecream in the rain?

And by the way, it'll be FWD. And available with a 3-cylinder engine. So it's actually more or less the opposite of how a BMW is supposed to be.

Last edited:
http://img690.imageshack.**/img690/9249/13areyouseriousface.jpg

BMW, at some point this has got to stop

Is it the i2 maybe? i3? Boxfish? A sweet. Bunched up underwear? Stracciatella icecream in the rain?

Hey...I like Stracciatella

attachment.php

Seems it wants to become a rally car.

B-Class competitor or something?

:lol:
Best definition ever for that camo!

Really BMW? Really?

-_____________________________________________-

:rofl:

Sells by the bucketloads.

I've seen ONE 5-series GT since it was introduced. In the same period I've spotted several bucketloads of the new, "normal" 5-series. I guess no companies whatsoever want their employees to be seen in the mutant GT.