2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe (CLS Competitor) makes its debut

I don't like the back, but the rest looks actually pretty good. Provided, of course, that a decent colour combination is chosen for the interior.

Way better than both CLS and A7.

Meh. Looks like a slightly squished 5 series. The A7 still is better. I didn't like the A7 from pics, but in person it looks really, really good.

How can you say meh? - That looks absolutely brilliant!

Nope, you're not. I like the A7 and the CLS but put that new 6er next to them and they'll look bland as hell.

I like it. The rear seats look a little cramped compared to the A7 tho. I'm 185cm and could fit just fine in the back of an A7 - with this, I dunno.

Alright, now give us a M6 Gran Coupe!

I actually like this new 6 series. BMW have won me over with their latest F range.
I am a Merc fan but I'd say this 6 series might win me over from the CLS.
The style seems to flow better.
I am not a fan of the A7 at all. Seen a few of them and they left a meh impression on me.

There is something seriously wrong with this forum, when a 4-door saloon that looks like this meets with so many negative comments.

Ah, but it's not a saloon, it's a coupe, so by definition it fails. If they were to just call it a freaking saloon and get over their pretentiousness maybe i'd like it a little more. The truth is that neither Merc or BMW or VW can get away with calling a 4 door a coupe or a bloated hatchback mess a GT. Audi does better by making up the bullshit "sportback" name that they can define however they want. At least they've been consistent.

For me it's A7 > 6 Series Grand Tour > Mercedes CLS
I must say that I think the styling works better on a 4 door than it does on the coupe and convertible.

How can you say meh? - That looks absolutely brilliant!

Personal taste. I'm not feeling the headlights or the lower front bumper openings, it makes the front look odd in an undefinable way. The rest of the car is fairly generic. I do think it looks better than the CLS, but I never liked the looks of the CLS. The original one looks like a car that melted in the sun, and the second gen looks clunky.

I like the look of the A7 better.