2013 Brazilian GP

Do away with the safety car, give the lead car a delta to match on his dash about equal to safety car speeds. Each lap, increase the speed of the lead car, gradually, then go green flag after a number of laps once the field has cleared some water and they're not super bunched up at 70mph and blinded by spray.

Some endurance races do this speed limiter thing instead of safety cars, at the Dubai 24h it's called Code 60 (because all cars get limited by Race Control to 60kph under caution conditions).

NBC's coverage is catastrophic. I know they need ads to pay for their coverage, but a recap of the USGP during an actual race is pointless.

Calling it now, fairytale ending to Red Bull's season. Vettel letting Webber pass to take the win and Vettel finishing 2nd.

The stewards should've let Massa's drive thru slide. Out of all the situations to not penalize, this would be it. I mean they were basically wheel to wheel on top of the fact that it's Hamilton vs Massa. You could downplay it so easily as well, just say he didn't gain an advantage and give a verbal warning.

I'm no Massa fan but this is a moment where I wished he had flipped the stewards off instead of waving his hand. (probably get fined for that though, WORTH EVERY PENNY DOE AMIRITE)

Well, I don't want to sound pedantic now - but while the Ferrari team was watching the Dallas Cowboys cheeleaders, Red Bull was doing pit stop practice.

Not everything is about talent and technical development. Sometimes the approach also plays a role...

Again, I think the stewards are a bit penalty happy today. Don't think Hamilton should've received a penalty for that, there was plenty of space for Bottas on his right.

"Ehmmmm.......something broke on the car? Something broke on the car....."

ROFL, I picture Caterham not being able to afford sensors on their cars and rely solely on driver input for telemetry. :lol:

sick denial maldonado, you're not like complete shit or anything

ahh just needed a little bit of rain through the race.

thx for the memories Mark Webber, nice to see him drive the car without the helmet hehe :)

I don't think i have ever seen someone drive a F1 car like that

Great drive Button

bye bye v8's but im kinda glad this season is over

Last edited:
Watched the last couple of laps and I swear I watched this last weekend... glad this season is over.

That crash was totally Hamilton his fault! It's not like bottas should have moved over just because Hamilton decides to change direction! He should have checked if there was enough place...

Good race, great performance from RBR pair as usual.

Well this second half of the season was one to forget...

Lets hope that Ric can challenge Vet if(when) RB domination continues in 2014.

My hopes for this race went as well as they usually do. :(

Good race from JB!:thumbup:

MacGuffin said:
Well, I don't want to sound pedantic now - but while the Ferrari team was watching the Dallas Cowboys cheeleaders, Red Bull was doing pit stop practice.

Not everything is about talent and technical development. Sometimes the approach also plays a role...

+1

Was the Red Bull team too distracted by the Brazilian pit girls today? or are we going to hear some other excuse and say it was ok for them to cock up a pitstop? Also, Red Bull has fucked up more pitstops than Ferrari this season.

Ferrari didn't nearly kill a man with a pit stop this season, just sayin.

Pleased for Button to finally have that one good race. Sad for Felipe though, he was giving it everything. Hamilton frustrating to watch as usual. Oh and Marussia, fuck yeah!

Didn't realize how much I'm going to miss Webber until the last lap. Roll on 2014, good riddance 2013.

I woke up for the final 6 laps and saw the classification, VET, WEB, ALO... blergh!

No rain then. Driest season ever?

2010 - competitive
2011 - not competitive
2012 - competitive
2013 - not competitive

Let's hope the trend continues but then gets stuck at competitive after 2014 :p

Ferrari didn't nearly kill a man with a pit stop this season, just sayin.

One could argue the same when Webber didn't get his tire mounted correctly.

Goodbye Tipo 056. :) Sad, no more V8.

Goodbye Massa. Have fun in Williams. :)

Webber, the legend :D What a mad cunt. Props. ;)

Waiting for 2014...