z.jpg

a.jpg

xlarge_74643c0d82e80e64817513a8b575bb1d.jpg

d.jpg

s.jpg

q.jpg

ee.jpg

xlarge_110db11eca00095d61027f94427a2f43.jpg

At first I thought "thats a good looking Cadillac Cruze," but after looking at it more carefully, that is just a great looking Cadillac. I especially enjoy that the two exhaust outlets are fairly close together, rather than spread out real far.

The center tail light looks a bit odd bumped up on it's own higher level, but other than that, no complaints!

its not bad , but as Phila said , those exhaust tips are close together , spreading them out would make it better .

Anyone else think this is a little bit dull compared to the rest of the Caddy line? The CTS, the SRX, and that XTS concept are all pretty daring, yet they work. This is visually almost a reversion to the STS.

Anyone else think this is a little bit dull compared to the rest of the Caddy line? The CTS, the SRX, and that XTS concept are all pretty daring, yet they work. This is visually almost a reversion to the STS.
Maybe, but they will no doubt build a V version of the car, which will be more extreme looking if the CTS-V is anything to go by. Every time I see a normal CTS, all I can think is how tame it looks compared to the V.

For reference:

800px-2010_Cadillac_CTS_sedan_--_10-30-2009.jpg
Cadillac_XTS_Platinum_Concept_2011_PBC0752_PB_2010.jpg
z.jpg

Regardless of whether this is actually a good car or not, one thing is certain: this thing is going to SELL.

Looks like they borrowed the photocopier from Audi.

You're joking right? This looks nothing like an "melted bar of soap" audi.

Where's the new part? Looks the same. Looks old.

Styling wise, it's an evolution, but a very handsome one. the platform underpinning it is new. It's actually the first GM mainstream car in recent years that's lighter than the competition, for example.

http://jalopnik.com/5874063/2013-cadillac-ats-suck-it-germany

P
ersonally, I love this car. A lot.

Last edited:
That's rather nice! The front lights have a hint of GTR and SLS about them for some reason.

I really like the front and the inside. Rear's good. Got a nice profile too. How much is this going to be?

The weird trunklid, short rear deck, enormous C-pillar and small, too-close exhaust tips make the ATS look positively obese from any rear view.

That said, I'm still very interested to see how this thing drives, especially in comparison to the F30 3er.

Looks pretty damn good, love the interior too. Only thing I'm not sold on is from the headlights down, but I think the V will come out and look absolutely menacing and fix that minor issue. Wish they would have just released the V first. :lol: Hopefully it comes soon.

Maybe, but they will no doubt build a V version of the car, which will be more extreme looking if the CTS-V is anything to go by. Every time I see a normal CTS, all I can think is how tame it looks compared to the V.

I feel the exact same way.

Regardless of whether this is actually a good car or not, one thing is certain: this thing is going to SELL.

Agreed.

I can't wait to drive this car. So much promise.

I'll have mine with the 3.6 AWD in red with ther red and black interior please. And with the giant chrome unibrow above the grille toned down a little.

I understand where you guys are coming from, but I'm just not feeling it with this one. I can't really explain why, but it's just a little too bland. No, it's not Camry/Corolla bland, it's just not thrilling me. It's not a betrayal of Art and Science; it just seems like it's in the range in order to not scare people off (or, God help us, to regain some of the old (emphasis on OLD) Caddy buyership). Maybe everyone's right, and the V will redeem it. In the meantime, I'll just set my sights lower and prepare myself mentally for the Alfa Dodge that seems to be in my future.