Practice 2: Fri 14:00
Practice 3: Sat 11:00
Qualifying: Sat 14:00
Race: Sun 15:00

Race Information:

Laps: 57
Circuit length: 5.412 km (3.363 mi)
Race length : 308.405 km (191.634 mi)
Most wins (drivers): Fernando Alonso (3)
Most wins (constructors): Ferrari (4)
Lap record: 1:30.252 (Michael Schumacher, Ferrari, 2004)

Last year:

Pole position: Sebastian Vettel / Red Bull / 1:32.422
Podium: 1. Sebastian Vettel / Red Bull | 2. Kimi Raikkonen / Lotus-Renault | 3. Romain Grosjean / Lotus-Renault
Fastest lap: Sebastian Vettel / Red Bull / 1:36.379

Last edited:
Podium : Ferrari, RBR, Renault, obviously their #1 drivers.

The general formula for this season will be some combination of: Vettel, Alonso, Hamilton/Raikkonen.

Hoping this will change, but it doesn't seem likely.

i wouldn't mind seeing no one else on the podium this year
should make for a thrilling championship!!

Hmph! Such elitism! What about the other 86.3636%?! Max Chilton for the championship!

Dammit, crap race time. Wake me up for Monaco guys.

And I vote Kimi for championship. Finns are the most entertaining people. :D

Last edited:
Is this the same version of the race track they used last year or is this a shorter version which we saw a few years ago or am i just seeing things? :)

Same layout.... 2010 used the different one with the longer middle bit. It was a nightmare.

Congrats Rosberg, I hope your ass doesn't hurt too much after pulling that lap time out of it, caught everyone including Ross Brawn by surprise...

That was one stonking good lap by Nico!!
The two FI's in row 3 with almost identical times is not a mean feat either.

But the real star is Massa - 4th on hard tires. That's mucking fagic :cool: It was only due to webber and ham getting demoted, but even 6th was a piece of magic

Last edited:
It's Alonso's race to lose.

Most likely. Rosberg will fade as the Merc is too hard on the rears. The RB is too hard on all tires and Felipe isn't allowed to finish ahead of him. The FI's behind are too slow to challenge. So he has the 5 people around him well in check. I think if he doesn't do anything stupid, it'll be his race.
The only thing that could bite him in the arse is his abandonment of his second run, With the first run counting as his best Q3 time, he has to start with the tires of that run and if I'm not mistaken, that was done on a used set of mediums from Q2, so his starting tires may be a bit old.

Last edited:
It's looking good for Ferrari, let's wait and see how this one pans out.

Monza of the Middle East. Not a bad idea actually, I think the top speeds may exceed Monza.

Yeah, but average speed close to Monza + short track layout = potential laptimes under 1:00. :lol: And Bernie probably wouldn't like to see that, although for the people in the stands it would mean seeing the cars about 90 times and every minute.

Yeah, but average speed close to Monza + short track layout = potential laptimes under 1:00. :lol: And Bernie probably wouldn't like to see that, although for the people in the stands it would mean seeing the cars about 90 times and every minute.

Bernie would love it. The old Hockenheimring was neutered, because Bernie pressured them into shortening the track. He thought that only 44 laps was too few exposure of the sponsors to the viewers, so he'd have a little wet patch on the front of his trousers if we had 90 lap races.

Bernie wouldn't do a thing like that; something awesome for the fans; even if it hit him in the face. Repeatedly.