2013 German Grand Prix

hiimandy1

Car(s)
ATS
A little late to start this one, quali on now. Looks like the RBR/AMG party will continue, refusing to invite anyone else to their pole position party.

That AMG party will have to wait, with Rosberg taking too much of a conservative approach and getting booted out in Q2

Feeling a bit gutted, since I was hoping for pole.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Holy shit... high speed wheel to the head, god damn it all, let there not be a tragedy this weekend :no:

Report coming in that the cameraman has suffered a concussion and is complaining of chest pains, he wasn't hit on the head, he took the wheel square between the shoulders.

The Marussia decided it was gonna race without a pilot...
That was hilarious

Wow, Rosberg catching Di Rista at 2.5 seconds a lap. Related, di Resta has impressed me a lot this year, unlike the previous two.

Can't say I'm too happy about that... was hoping for more of a fight right there at the end, all we got is a team ordered pass.
Oh well. Entertaining race, but a few wtf moments. I expect Massa's retirement is a ceased up gearbox, a brake failure, any word on that?

The Finger wins! Was hoping for Grosjean to win, actually (why the hell not?). Wishing a speedy recovery for the poor cameraman.

I think Lotus proved once again that they are not very good with strategy. Had Kimi pitted 2 laps earlier, he may have had an actual shot. Granted, the tires were an unknown, but they had to take the risk.

fuck you Vettel!!!

awesome drive, well deserved victory, great guy

but fuck you Vettel!!

anyone wants to take a guess to who will fill Massa's race next year?
don't know why, but i feel Di Resta has a shot at his seat...

Last edited: