Rumour Mill: 2013 Lamborghini Cabrera

Well, technically the Reventon was pronounced "Rebenton" because a V in spanish is pronounced like "B" even though it's an Italian car. Germans wouldn't call it a Refenton.

Render: 2013 Cabrera, looks good

Lamborghini-Gallardo-2-Cabrera-c890x594-ffffff-C-8a26c8ad-465184.jpg

Yeah LL in italian is L, V in spanish is B, Z S and C when followed by E and I are all "S" sounds... that's why I said Zonda is misspronounced, it's more like "Sonda".
Just pronounce it like you want as long as most people understand what you're on about it's fine :p

About the car, it looks like a female lambo, more curvy than normal, I like it.

But i dont want FR to be seen as "Traditional, exclusive", i want "Modern, rock star" RWD performance cars.

Yeah LL in italian is L, V in spanish is B, Z S and C when followed by E and I are all "S" sounds... that's why I said Zonda is misspronounced, it's more like "Sonda".
Just pronounce it like you want as long as most people understand what you're on about it's fine :p

About the car, it looks like a female lambo, more curvy than normal, I like it.

Yes, but as Pagani is owned by a Argentinian, perhaps "Zonda" is the way it is supposed to be said. It is named after a specific South American wind IIRC.

Yes, but as Pagani is owned by a Argentinian, perhaps "Zonda" is the way it is supposed to be said. It is named after a specific South American wind IIRC.

I'm argentine, I know how to say Zonda :D It's with a soft S not a hard vibrating english Z
(actually my dad knows a person who knows the owner)

Yes it's a wind down in Patagonia coming from the Andes. And the new Pagani, the Huayra, is the name of the god of the wind in some natives' mythology. So there's where he gets the names

Last edited: