2013 Malaysian Grand Prix

Red Bull und Mercedes fans hier can be happy, their teams will probabaly have their tyres managment problems miraculously solved from now on...

28ku0le.jpg

That's strange, cause according to your location, you are watching the "Deutschland ueber alles" coverage on RTL that gets a much more arrogant, pro-Vettel, superiority-smug Marko than the international press.

You should know that we have Sky as an alternative ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I thought 'reprimands' were the standard procedure for that kind of stuff. Not for everyone I guess...

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/103148

How long have you been watching F1? You should know by now that the midget and his cronies aren't exactly known for consistency. Japan was right in the middle of the hot title fight, while we're early in the championship now. Would it be Japan and Kimi within title shot, he would have gotten a reprimand only, too.

Excellent Quali result.

You should know that we have Sky as an alternative ;)

- - - Updated - - -

How long have you been watching F1? You should know by now that the midget and his cronies aren't exactly known for consistency. Japan was right in the middle of the hot title fight, while we're early in the championship now. Would it be Japan and Kimi within title shot, he would have gotten a reprimand only, too.

Hey man, every race counts and last year was a prime example of that.

Don't tell me that - tell it to the geriatric dwarf. It's not me who corrupts F1 :?

raikonen got a 3 place grid penalty for impeding rosberg

Horner is fine with me, as is Newey (why blast a man for being a Genius?), but Marko's blatant pro-Vettel bias combined with nationalistic and Herrenmensch undertones is just unbearable.

Well, he's Austrian, what would you expect? :p

That's strange, cause according to your location, you are watching the "Deutschland ueber alles" coverage on RTL that gets a much more arrogant, pro-Vettel, superiority-smug Marko than the international press.

Pssst... you know, that the war has been over for some time, right? You don't have to be ashamed for being born as a German anymore. Actually nowadays we are even allowed to make jokes about Adolf! :p You don't have to be the conscience of us fellow Germans anymore. You can relax now ;)

Heiko Wasser is an idiot, though. But not a chauvinist. I get furious everytime he misspells some English word or name, like "Catterhamm".

Red Bull und Mercedes fans hier can be happy, their teams will probabaly have their tyres managment problems miraculously solved from now on...

28ku0le.jpg

Very funny :) You know of course, that the computer model Pirelli used during winter to develop its new tyres, was provided by Lotus, right? Not that it could have anything to do with Kimis better tyre performance in Australia. Nah... pfff... never ;)

Last edited:
Seems Vettel went for a predominantly wet setup which paid off in qualifying...

Steve Matchett thought the smaller wing on Vettel's car would impede his progress in a wet race and that they went with it because they expected it to be dry.

That being said, if they adjusted the suspension for a wet race, that would have improved mechanical grip which would have paid off in slower, wet conditions.

Anyway, Kimi handed 3 place grid penalty for impeding Rosberg's qualifying lap.

I believe I saw that and it looked like Kimi was at the edge of the road to give Rosberg room, but...

Good one Ferrari. You completely fucked your man there. Utterly disgraceful.
As well as putting Fernando at huge risk, you put every car around him in the kill zone.
They actually wanted to keep him out to conicide with a window to fit dry tyres.

Moment of dual retardation there from Ferrari... Massa doing that stupid start and then a diagonal towards Alonso squeezing him out, and then not pitting Alonso with that broken wing right away.

What the flying fuck.

Probably one of the worst decisions made during the race in a long time. Completely dangerous and some kind of penalty should be given out for shenanigans like that.

edit: OMFG That's fucking adorable, Hamilton homesick :lol:

Last edited:
Lol you mad Vettel? He's got a good chance of winning the race, without passing Webber. Patience child, patience.