Unveiled: 2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
87dcde28gw1dzpfpuvo6fj-jpg.14424

:cool:

Great, they ruined a perfectly good looking car.

I hope that drives prices of the current E-Class down so that sweet, sweet E63 Wagon becomes tantalizingly affordable in the coming years

2010-E63-AMG-Wagon-Rear.jpg

[/godyes]

Last edited:
The seats are probably very nice to shit in but the design looks very, very ugly...

Well.... This is awkward...

The worst is that I looked at it 3-4 times before I noticed it :lol:

I like the silver one a lot actually, but the 'classic' style grille on the brown one just doesn't work any more.

I think I prefer it to the current one though, which looked nice from some angles but really odd from others.

The new backlights of the estate reminds me of the Chevrolet Orlando. Which isn't a good thing. The front looks even worse.

I know its not but wouldn't that be an extremely classy cigar ash tray. I know that all car manufactures are anti-smoking but for the overtly extravagant decadence of an ash tray that has been carefully designed and will probably not be used I feel speaks volumes. However; 20 speakers that wont be turned up cranking rock music sitting useless I guess is extravagant too.

The exterior design could be a bit edgier, but the interior is actually quite nice, atleast with the wood inserts. They should be standard in my opinion, since the silver stuff looks cheap.

I can't afford one anyways, so why would I complain? :p

Why does the interior remind me of something that would have been submitted as an entry in an early 70s Oldsmobile Of The Future contest? The outside is your typical Let's Pander To The Innate Conservativism Of The Average E-Class Buyer. It's got a clock. And, yes, the seats are very nice to shit in.

Inoffensive to the point of being offensive, that's what this is.

No gear stick at all ?