2013 Monaco Grand Prix

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
if no one creates a thread...

...i post some pitgirls!
Promotion+girls+are+seen+outside+the+Red+Bull+Energy+Station+during+previews+to+the+Monaco+Formula+One+Grand+Prix+at+the+Monte+Carlo+Circuit+on+May.jpg

Dibs on #3.

I noticed Lotus are running Daft Punk logos on their car this weekend.

I always love the special helmet designs some of the drivers have for this race. Alonso, Hamilton and Vettel's are the only ones I've seen so far.

Vettel could cause another nipple-gate if he gets too hot-headed :lol: That pin-up's black swimsuit gets transparent when the helmet heats up. :mrgreen:

Vettel. Like mentioned above, as the paint heats the dress gets transparent. Even without that the design was already great!
0498490.jpg

BK35ER8CQAAaYs5.jpg

Kimi's Monaco one-off. Once again paying tribute to James Hunt. Also like the looks of it (though in general I quite like all of them), but not as good as his last years that I think is still one of the best looking "modern" helmets ever.

931318_430832183678720_2139264777_n.jpg

2vwelxz.jpg

Columbia Records being one of the Lotus sponsors I was expecting this to happen and right I was.

BK6E2x8CYAADN0N.jpg:large

So ready for 2013 Monaco!
lzeds.jpg

e8wspx.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Some more.

Grosjean
182911_10200446291217604_1230010875_n.jpg

Hamilton. This one has been getting a lot of hate, but I actually think it's kind cute. Could have done without the bling bling, but then that's Hamilton.

431790_470224889725511_556332503_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ricciardo and his Cevert-inspired helmet

AU1044032.jpg

He's already becoming to look like Webber..

GP2 feature race today = fcking ridiculous. Are these the next generation of F1 drivers? I dread to think... 16 out of 26 cars getting into a stack-up at Ste Devote on the very first lap. :lol:

GP2 feature race today = fcking ridiculous. Are these the next generation of F1 drivers? I dread to think... 16 out of 26 cars getting into a stack-up at Ste Devote on the very first lap. :lol:

Watched it. Cecotto finally got a penalty for rubbish driving, something he should have got at Barcelona.

Hamilton. This one has been getting a lot of hate, but I actually think it's kind cute. Could have done without the bling bling, but then that's Hamilton.

431790_470224889725511_556332503_n.jpg

I knew he was a grade-A douche bag, but this narcissistic piece of trash... eugh. :barf:

Grosjean just wrecked his car for the SECOND TIME in practice by swerving way off the line to chop across the front of Hamilton for no reason...
That guy can be fast but his decision making is utterly appalling. What a tit.

Grosjean just wrecked his car for the SECOND TIME in practice by swerving way off the line to chop across the front of Hamilton for no reason...
That guy can be fast but his decision making is utterly appalling. What a tit.

End of FP3 was rather amateur hour-ish all around, quite a few people crashed or went down escape roads in the last 20 minutes of the session.

Massa gets 5-grid penalty after crash