2013 Singapore GP

What the hell, other 21 cars and drivers, GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER ALREADY!

Vettel had an additional set of tires, which he saved up in Q3 yesterday. That's why he was the only one, who didn't need to go on a tyre eco run and it showed...

That guy can be so annoying celebrating... Yes boys, this was a team effort boys, we are so good boys, of course I couldnt ever do this without you my beautiful boys, blowjobs all around when I get back boys, yes baby yes!

Reactions: TC
Well, it was a pretty damn good race again, if you pretend the leader didn't exist. :p

Feel bad for Mark, but congrats to Kimi for an excellent performance.

Vettel had an additional set of tires, which he saved up in Q3 yesterday. That's why he was the only one, who didn't need to go on a tyre eco run and it showed...

His car is so much faster than anyone else's, that he could have done another pit stop and still win the race without any problem. :mrgreen:

P.S.: Add another race to Webber's list of reliability miseries.

Can anyone give a good reason to let the slower cars unlap themselves during a safety car? They'll just be lapped again and it gives us 2-3 more laps under caution. Perhaps Mercedes paid Bernie so their (safety) car is at the front longer.

it's so the lapped cars won't be in the way of the front runners when they restart.
a lapped car in pos 2 behind the safetycar isn't fair towards the car in third position, who is actually second in the race, but can't attack the leader
also, drivers in lapped cars most likely will have less experience with restarting behind a safetycar, even further hampering the second in race their chance for an overtake during the restart

but if you ask me, they should force the lapped cars to let the field pass and continue in last position instead of allowing them to unlap themselves...

Well, it was a pretty damn good race again, if you pretend the leader didn't exist. :p

Feel bad for Mark, but congrats to Kimi for an excellent performance.

if you ask me, pirelli once again ruined the race.
before the safetycar, there wasn't a single overtaking attempt!
can't wait for michelin to return...

i feel bad for button, 5 laps before the end, he was on the podium, and suddenly...bam! 7th...

Last edited:
Alonso sure can take good starts!

Kimi overtaking Button from outside. :thumbup:

Vettel?s comment on people booing! :lol:

Feel sorry for Grojean loosing podium.

Massa keeps performing like shit despite all of his "Im not gonna be a team player now that I'm no longer on the team" little comment. What a douche.

Kimi has to be driver of the day. Followed by Alonso for that start!

Both Mercs underperformed, Webber has yet more bad luck, Di Resta makes another driver error (needs to get himself out of this slump), felt bad for Grosjean with car trouble.

Umm, what else?

No, I think that's about it. Let's get Korea out the way and then we can enjoy Suzuka.

Massa keeps performing like shit despite all of his "Im not gonna be a team player now that I'm no longer on the team" little comment. What a douche.

He was 6th on the grid and 6th in the race, at least he was consistent, besides despite his shit performance this is actually his best finish at the Singapore GP.

Thanks to Webber and Grosjean retiring. He would have been 8th.

Until this year he's never finished better then 8th at the singapore GP, besides retirements are a part of racing so I don't think it's fair to Massa to start throwing retirements around, for example if Grosjean hadn't flew over Alonso's car last year he'd have won the championship. And 2008, Massa has 2 retirements at the beginning of the year, 2 points finishes would have made him the champion and Lewis the runner up.

...everything a driver or team do in F1 is a calculated risk... Every overtake attempt is a calculated risk, every car development choice.
Indeed. That's why arrogant racers are often successful. You don't win by being nice or too humble.
That said, being arrogant is not always good. In this case arrogance could have cost Vettel.

wait a second. How is insulting your team passionate?
He wants to win, really bad, and he is disappointed in his team. Insulting people is quite a natural reaction tbh.

Vettel did use the extra set of tyres though. I guess I was a bit wrong in that aspect, altough he probably could have done the same with mediums too.

Last edited:
Kimi with his speed that he showed today and Alonso with his ballistic fighting and starts...next year Ferrari has to be THE team concerning drivers. Just hope to god that the V6 is good and they do a decent aero job...

Massa...no more words for him.

Webber. If one more person dares to say he doesn't have the most rotten luck in F1, then that person needs to rewatch todays race.

Muted the stream during Vettels boring, usual screaming. Amused myself with this:

horner_arden.jpg

I'm starting to think the two Red Bull cars are made in entirely different shops. I know the tire situation made a difference, but one is untouchable while the other goes up in flames.... and it ALWAYS happens to poor Webber.

Last edited:
Can anyone give a good reason to let the slower cars unlap themselves during a safety car? They'll just be lapped again and it gives us 2-3 more laps under caution. Perhaps Mercedes paid Bernie so their (safety) car is at the front longer.
Quite simple: Because otherwise they will be in the middle of the pack and keep people on the same lap from fighting for positions after the re-start.

That guy can be so annoying celebrating... Yes boys, this was a team effort boys, we are so good boys, of course I couldnt ever do this without you my beautiful boys, blowjobs all around when I get back boys, yes baby yes!
While I don't like Vettel at all and usually mute my TV during his Yiiiiipppiiiieee-screams, I find it highly amusing how you lot (not only you, mpicco) call Vettel arrogant and too much of a team player withing 48 hours.

While I don't like Vettel at all and usually mute my TV during his Yiiiiipppiiiieee-screams, I find it highly amusing how you lot (not only you, mpicco) call Vettel arrogant and too much of a team player withing 48 hours.

Who called him a team player?