2014 Bahrain GP

Fuck you, Hermann Tilke.

That is all, thanks.

Another win for HAM, finger second and eyebrows third!

^no love for rossberg?
i think he'll be second again...

and alonso will finish behind at least one of the williams!

^no love for rossberg?
i think he'll be second again...

and alonso will finish behind at least one of the williams!

I don' t want 2 merc on the podium! :p

I'm rooting for Mercedes. Another 1-2 would be nice. Don't care about the order.
Down the field : as long as Raikkonen beats Alonso, and Bottas beats Massa, I'm OK with everything.

Mercedes is gonna walk this, only they can beat themselves.

After FP?s i can see that this weekend will be total Merc PU domination. Ferrari and RB doesnt look good, but Lotus has really dropped the ball... :(

Fuck these Mercedes engines.

I'm rooting for Mercedes. Another 1-2 would be nice. Don't care about the order.
Down the field : as long as Raikkonen beats Alonso, and Bottas beats Massa, I'm OK with everything.

Same here, but I'm also hoping for an epic drive from Ricciardo. That penalty is harsh. The guy deserves some good luck for once.

Mercedes is gonna walk this, only they can beat themselves.

Well I wouldn't mind that if there was some sort of battle for the lead... Red Bull Turkey 2010 kind of thing? :cool:

Interesting mix up in qualifying, maybe Bottas will try something down the first corner :p

I don't know about Vettel's downshift excuse... Ricciardo completely humiliated him here.

Last edited:
Cause Merc did a better job than Ferrari?

It's tongue in cheek man. The Merc engines are brilliant (as I had suspected when Hamilton made his switch to Merc) but damn it's going to make the battle for 1 and 2 boring tomorrow. Rosberg and Hamilton will be long gone. The battle for 3rd could be interesting but I think Williams have the edge over FI. Raikonnen will be struggling to stay where he is. Alonso might make up a position, two is possible with clever strategy but unlikely.

Its really encouraging to see how much hunger Ricciardo is showing. Once Red Bull get their shit together (I'm guessing the European rounds) he should hopefully crack that maiden win. The Williams really should also be on the soon to win list too.
Sidenote: Kamui :wub: