2014 Bahrain GP

Same here, but I'm also hoping for an epic drive from Ricciardo. That penalty is harsh. The guy deserves some good luck for once.

Yep. He's been driving great so far, and has nothing to show for it by no fault of his own.

Hoping for a good fight from Freddy and Kimi to secure as much points as possible before Europe starts. The car has to progress by then or it's gonna be nearly impossible to do something this year.

Wow, just heard Massa's views on the teamorders from last race. Seems he thinks he bought himself an F1 team.

I agree about Ferrari : if they want to be in the running later in the year, they need to score now. I don't see it happening though. The car consistently lacks speed.

This race has been pretty damn exciting so far.

Hey good thing these new noses now just flip cars over upside down instead of going over the top. 'Cause that's a BIG improvement.

Fuck off Maldonado.

Gutierrez - "Uhh what was that?"

Maldonado

So, first real test of anything remotely like a T-bone collision here, and this is how the cars react to getting hit? Is this the kind of safety we get for putting up with the penis noses?

Hey good thing these new noses now just flip cars over upside down instead of going over the top. 'Cause that's a BIG improvement.

Fuck off Maldonado.

I've always thought rollovers are the safest form of collision, no? Good to see the Lotus has enough reliability for Maldonado to go do his normal thing.

Lol maldonado, lol FIA cock noses.

Enough with the safety car already...

And yeah, great idea those low noses. Sheer genius.

My heart was going there for the whole Mercedes vs. Mercedes race at the end.

I hope Rosberg will be asking himself some questions, given he can't drive faster than Hamilton in the same car when he has faster tyres and DRS.

My heart was going there for the whole Mercedes vs. Mercedes race at the end.

I hope Rosberg will be asking himself some questions, given he can't drive faster than Hamilton in the same car when he has faster tyres and DRS.

Its that old thing, catching is one thing, overtaking is another. I'm sure the guy is also very much thinking long game.

That was one hell of a race. I can't believe the show those Mercedes boys were putting on, but that kind of racing was happening all the way down the line. Amazing show.

That Merc domination is just like early 2000?s Ferrari. Only hope is some drama between Lewis and Britney.

FI at P3! Williams faded and Ferrari just suck. My friend was hoping for some really good race for Finns, but I said to him that yesterday was too good, so race must suck for us and I was right.:(

Some good racing there, but still not really impressed.

Will Perez understand a word Brian Johnson is saying on the podium?

Wai aye me son.

Because he used his head and decided second place is better than no place?

As to the Gutierrez / Maldonado incident, it looks like Gutierrez's rear tire climbed over Maldonado's front tire, which is what flipped the car. The nose of the Lotus doesn't look like it ever touched the Sauber.

I thought Hamilton was a dead duck, but he once again showed his mettle.

Great show by Perez and Marko Helmut's tact notwithstanding, I think he does have a point that IRBR now has an Aussie driver who can take it to Vettel.