2014 Cadillac CTS Revealed

Nono, they're the costumers. As in, the A6 and 5er have better-shaped trunk openings to better fit the boxes/tubs they carry their costumes around in.

You are both right, but grammar nazis :D
Foreign language for me, man. although I've been techead bilingual ;)

Customers it should be, of course ;)

although I've been techead bilingual ;)

You're not helping your point there. :p
It's teach, not techea. And since it's an irregular verb, the form to use would be taught. Also, bilingual serves as an adverb, so it should be bilingually.

I really like it. Cadillac is going in the right direction, chasing the germans and doing rather well at it.

Compared to this, the new CTS is hella exciting and attractive car to look at.

pic removed

At first glance, the Audi looks like a US-market Ford Taurus. Not such a good thing, when the company is trying to provide an upscale image. I don't mind the Taurus at all, though.

You're not helping your point there. :p
It's teach, not techea. And since it's an irregular verb, the form to use would be taught. Also, bilingual serves as an adverb, so it should be bilingually.

Damn you :D
Handy and Android, which I won't be able to use correctly ever :D
But to be honest, what I wanted to write was teached, I forgot about it beeing irregular completly :p

Yes ideed it was, thomas. :D

Last edited:
As explained on QI some time ago. Caddy looks OK on the outside but GM must pay serious amount of attention getting the dash and inside right if they want to catch the Germans - I mean have you ever been in an Audi?

Last edited:
As explained on QI some time ago. Caddy looks OK on the outside but GM must pay serious amount of attention getting the dash and inside right if they want to catch the Germans - I mean have you ever been in an Audi?

I think they've got that down pat these days. The ATS and XTS have a great interior...wouldn't surprise me if this is the same.

Well the ATS interior is not undisputed.. some say it has really nasty cheap bits. Unfortunately I have not had the chance to check one out on my own, not even Geneva had one for me.

Well the ATS interior is not undisputed.. some say it has really nasty cheap bits. Unfortunately I have not had the chance to check one out on my own, not even Geneva had one for me.

Well, It's a start at least. :p