2014 Canadian Grand Prix

Come on Ricciardo!

NO FUCKING WAY

DANIEL DANIEL DANIEL

EDIT: WHAT IS THIS RACE WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH

Last edited:
haha yeah fuck you Mercedes!

Huh, they should turn off the Mercedes kers stuff for every race. You'd have a good close race for the lead.

Oh no, Massa so close to a podium. Looks like Kimi got his miracle, Massa put him in the points.. point with that.

Last edited:
WOW. glad to see those two ok. wtf was massa thinking?

lol what a unpredictable race

No Merc win!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!

Good racing, our boy's race sucked again, but good race!!!

Still have to wonder that why on earth FIA brought these horrible sounding engines. Those V6T's take away a big chunk of exitement...

Perez was reporting his brakes were used up so I expect they finally gave up the ghost as Massa was closing.

As for Hamilton, looks like his favoring the rear brakes cost him whereas Nico favoring the fronts helped him.

Well what you fucking know. What a crazy series of event at the end. Massively happy for Ricciardo and crushed for Massa.

Well done to smiley Dan, a very much deserved first win. :thumbsup:

That grin of his...

Maybe we'll see the Colgate logo on his car in the next race? ;)

Or maybe a big smiley face on the nose, like this. ----> :smile:

Felipe. :sad:
It seems that both drivers or OK, I thought Massa was in with a chance of a podium or maybe a win. Well done to Williams for a much better car ths year.

So... Mercedes can be beaten - but only when the roughly 160 HP of the hybrid system and the additional braking power to the rear axle are missing... Hmmm...

Still, congratulations to Daniel, he did a great race and is a deserving winner.

It's interesting, though, that both Hamilton and Rosberg faced the same technical problem at almost exactly the same time - but Rosberg managed to keep 2nd place at least, while Hamilton shredded his brakes and had to retire. I guess it has to do with the more aggressive driving style of Lewis. For the record: Niki Lauda said the electronic for the hybrid system overheated and automatically switched it off, leaving both Mercedes drivers with just the petrol engine. The system could not be restarted and since Montreal is known to be a brake-killiing curcuit and the additional braking power of the electric motor was gone, it was a real miracle Rosberg still ended on 2nd. Or maybe just great driving skills, who knows? ;)

Still, great achievement from Red Bull. All they have to do now is getting a better straight-line top speed and they might be able to make this championship exciting again.

All in all very entertaining and exciting race with a surprising finale. Even Massa had a good pace but then he... well... he did a Massa and threw it all away. No idea what exactly caused it but he drove into the rear tyre of Perez in the acceleration zone after the chicane and in my book he was frustrated that Vettel got away from him and was too hasty to overtake Perez, too. I like Massa but much too often his temper gets the better of him and lets him do something stupid... Glad they both made it without any injury.

Canada has always been special and this year was no difference.

Last edited: