2014 Car Launches and Testing Thread

Hard to see what the nose looks like, it looks similar to McLaren's effort but a bit more graceful maybe. Looks alright otherwise, particularly the side profile.

...or so they hope. ;)

Of course, it's all just speculation.

I can't wait for testing to begin, but I have a feeling that all the cars are going to have massive reliability problems and will spend most of the first test parked in their garages.

Well, all this technology is making things more reliable so I hope at least some of them blow out (at least during testing) but I'm afraid most of them will have reliability sorted by mid-season :(.

It would be sad, but at the same time hilarious if the car was a dud again.
Well, Ferrari's previous experience with turbos in F1 was a bit of hit and miss, and in the end I think they were happy to see them go away for 1989... Still, the technology is much more proven today.

It would be sad, but at the same time hilarious if the car was a dud again.

The car was alright at the beginning of last year - got a few wins before they changed the construction of the Pirellis and then it became a Red Bull parade.

And it's a new year with brand new regulations so I don't see why the Ferrari would be a dud. And also, even with a "dud" Alonso came second in the WDC so I'm not worried. ;)

Last edited:
I hope so too. I would like to see a different driver than Vettel as WDC and a dfferent constructor than RB as WCC this year.

In that regard, they are the safest cars ever. They are all so hideous, they'll repell each other, so they can't have a crash, actually.

With Maldonado and Grosjean, Lotus will find a way to crash.

First year ever I will be cheering for Ferrari (well, half of Ferrari). Button won't win a WDC and I couldn't care less about McLaren's other driver, Lewis is with the most boring team imaginable and fuck Red Bull. Next year will hopefully be different with Honda power going into the Macca (how could you NOT cheer for that reunion?) but for this year.. Go Kimi!

BfAByGCCMAA5Ci7.jpg

My god...if the Ferrari is ugly to some of you, then please label this.

The Ferrari is ugly. The rest is just even uglier:)

I have to say the Ferrari is the only one that doesn't look like a penis joke.

I can't wait for somebody to get rear ended and have that nose-dick get stuck in the rear suspension.