2014 Car Launches and Testing Thread

well....once you go black....

Speaking of black...

uFirjpP.jpg

odT7RHz.jpg

LOOK AT THAT 12 INCH MONSTER PENIS!

Last edited:
I'd like to point out that the penisses are neither mandated nor intended by the FIA regs. They are just the minimum requirements the engineers could get away with while at the same time fulfilling the rules' demand for a lower nose without having to sacrifice too much of the higher noses' aero benefits. Thus, one could say the penises are a proof that engineering ingenuity is alive and well in F1.

Last edited:
The Force India looks like a fucking anal rapist. No wonder they only showed the side profile. That's it for me. I'm not going to watch that ridiculous freak show. WEC and WSR it is.

I went and looked at the 2007 Car Launch thread and just compare the reactions...
"That McLaren looks stunning" ... "wow! looking great!" ... etc

The biggest fuss was made over the Renault cos of it's ING livery:
"omg :barf:" ; "Stupid Renault!!!! If they put that on the grid I'd expect Bernie to go down there himself and kick their asses right off. Ugly cars should not be allowed to race F1, and that godawful thing does not belong"
"Yeah, the shape of the thing is beautiful, but that paintjob is just.. Horrible. Total disaster.."

And they were talking about this !

2007-Renault-F1-R27-Right-Side-Angle-1280x960.jpg

Spoiled much? What would have we been saying back then if we could see what was on store from 2009 forwards?

This shit seriously needs to stop. How am I going to win my 5 year old godson over into Formula 1 when these abominations are going around the track? :p

Someone should really do a render of all the cars in the same color, red or white for instance, something plain that shows off curves and angles. This so that we could REALLY see the differences in body lines and the overall design and especially the different noses. The liveries fool the eye a lot, for instance the RBR does look by far the best and it has the most sleek design. Or at least it seems so since the livery only enhances the long swooping lines...makes the whole car look a lot...thinner ?

Anyone here up to the task ? I'd be interested in seeing the results.

rb10-low.jpg

That is a good looking race car.