2014 Chinese Grand Prix - Shanghai

I'm becoming more and more of a Daniel Ricciardo fan with each race. He is a future champion, I'm sure.

I thought the race was pretty good. That start was insane with those two hard hits that seemingly did no damage to the 4 cars involved, which was amazing. Alonso holding on to a podium and Ricciardo fighting his way up and past his teammate was all good stuff. But those silver arrows are crazy fast. Mercedes did an amazing job with those engines. Better reliability, while making more power and using less fuel. Crazy stuff.

Just a shame we have to wait nearly a month for the next race. Oh well.

i lolled when kobayashi overtook vettel, best part of the race! :lol:

Reactions: TC

Yeah, that was pretty good. The announcers here said something like, "Oh dear, was that a Caterham that just passed Vettel?" :lol:

If that was the best moment, I think you watch the race for the wrong reasons and may just be a bit too vengeful. I found the start much more exciting, which wasn't really surprising as it was the only exciting part of the race. China was pretty standard early-2000s fare.

dude, i had no idea it was even possible for you to be more annoying than last year!

Last edited:
Just goes to show how damn expensive one retirement can be that Hamilton has been spanking everyone at every race his car lasts and is still behind Britney, because he has the car to mop up every second place.

Just imagine he retires in abu Dhabi and Rosberg wins because of double points - we'll have a riot on our hands.

Just goes to show how damn expensive one retirement can be that Hamilton has been spanking everyone at every race his car lasts and is still behind Britney, because he has the car to mop up every second place.

Well if Hamilton's success continues, and likely it will Rosberg is going to have to hope for a few more Hamilton retirements to win that championship because if he doesn't win the next race or finish ahead of hamilton then Hamilton will lead the championship.

Most consistent driver always wins in the end. We'll see how Hamilton holds out, but he is prone to brain farts throughout the year. I'd love to see Rosberg win it, but the kid has to earn it first. :mrgreen: