2014 Endurance Racing

You have to use the chassis you entered.

Absolutely insane crash. He's very lucky to have hit the barrier backwards and was conscious when they arrived to get him out.

I?m pretty sure they can run a backup chassis, it will just have to go through scrutineering first... The bigger question is where do they find a third driver if Duval isn?t fit to drive...

Well... you can drive with two.

One of the Kolles R10 did in 2010

Last edited:
Last year someone gave an link for an awesome live timing page which was much better than the official one. I searched but can't for the live of me find it. Anyone have it?

According to Eurosport Audi is building a new #1. I hope they finish in time to qualify for the race, and then I hope it loses to Porsche... but it does seem like a long shot. :mrgreen:

RLM is way better, but I really just have Eurosport running in the background as I pack my stuff so I can head to LeMans tomorrow morning...

Sooo many red flags. This hasn't been done before. Hopefully that doesn't mean the ACO is not going to get out some waivers for drivers...

Also, Martin Heaven: "Wether you're watching us on Eurosport 1 or 2 or Eurosport Player or other nauughty sources, welcome!" :lol:

Absolutely insane crash. He's very lucky to have hit the barrier backwards and was conscious when they arrived to get him out.

Some reports said it went roof first into the fence.......

Anyway he's ok to drive and Audi are building up a new tub

Yikes!

Good to see the #1 out on the track again for this evening's qualification.

Edit: And as I write that, the #1 has hit the barriers at Indianapolis.

Edit2: Just me or has there been an incredible number of pre-race incidents this year?

Last edited: