2014 engines unveiled

Don't like the sound. Will be another one of those things I'll have to "get used to". Like ridiculously wide front wings, ridiculously high and narrow rear wings, steppy noses, etc. I do sometimes wonder if these fucklords even consider their future fans, those who nowadays are children and should be wowed by F1.
Instead, my little godson's only exposure to F1 was the 'bad guy' at Cars 2.

One of the rare cases in which the two of us are in full agreement. You have to be vacuum cleaner salesman to like that sound. TPTB have done a lot to uglyfy F1. Back in the 90s the fans would have run screaming and probably start watching Indycars, but unfortunately the 'murricans seem to be in a weird competition with FIA of who can come up with the most hideous design. I started watching F1 in the late 80s. The 1988 McLaren was a thing of beauty as were the 1991 Jordan and Ferrari's F92A. If you compare that to the contraptions of the last decade, it's hard not to puke.

Doesn't sound good on the test bench, but few engines do. I'll reserve judgment until they hit the tracks for testing.