2014 FG Dreamteam

Me too unfortunately, got Kimi and Magnussen on my team.. :p

I just switched Massa for Bottas, I feel like that guy might be worth betting on :)

Yeah, I definitely think Bo77 is more value than Massa. Especially in light of the team radio last week lol. At the moment, the formula for success is pretty straightforward in the game -_-.

I'm starting to feel a bit foolish for picking Romain Grosjean and to a certain extent Massa though Nico Rosberg seems to be paying off.

Sell all the things, get hamilton and rosberg pretty much? My team is being crap :D 13th and drifting

Yeah, the current situation isn't exactly making this game very interesting :p

I'm just gonna leave it as it is. Can't be arsed to change it now. :lol:

I got rid of Grosjean for Riccardo but I've still got Massa so hopefully he'll have a good result at Monaco next week.

Yes! Finally got into top 10.

Massa and his rotten luck has cost me many points this season...

I'm in 20th, 3 out of 4 of my drivers had retirements Kimi, Massa and Rosberg. Riccardo was on podium though should have had him from the beginning.

Yeah Ricciardo, Bottas and Hulk must be the best finds because they were cheap at the beginning of the season and all of them have done really well. I did not want to take both Merc drivers, because I thought it would be too "easy" solution. My long faith for Williams is finally paying off!

Not the best choices for me at the beginning of the season, I thought it was gonna be a lot more of a mix up. My current team value is 156 million, how much do we start with?

Not the best choices for me at the beginning of the season, I thought it was gonna be a lot more of a mix up. My current team value is 156 million, how much do we start with?

If I remember correctly it was 125 million? I am probably remembering very wrong.

Last edited:
Woot, round 9 I was joint 2nd in the entire game. :D finally my team lineup came in positions first to fourth.

Having Hamilton but not Rosberg has hit me quite a bit recently especially both of Hamilton's DNFs

Bump. Virtualsports/Sportal still doesn't have a game setup. Anyone have a clue if it's not happening for whatever reason ? If so, are there any other good "fantasy" gamesites ? I realise there are plenty but most of them seem to be awful.