dscf1135.jpg
dscf1129.jpg
dscf1136.jpg
dscf1122.jpg

:cool:

Grand Illusion

Car(s)
2006 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD, 2013 Fiat 500
I kind of like it. But what's the point of this if you can buy a CR-V, or vice versa? The interior looks alot nicer (imo) in the CR-V than this, and you probably get more space. They should have the same engine even. But don't get me wrong, I do love me a wagon.

TC

aka TomCat
I'm still not really sold on the Euro Civic styling. I much prefer the NA version of the Civic. But we don't get a wagon/estate/touring version, so I do kinda like this. Although from the rear it looks like a minivan/MPV and I can't stand the enormous bulbous taillights. If the taillights were smaller and more tasteful and there was a visible exhaust port(s) with some sort of blacked out rear valance, it would look quite a bit cooler and match the front end better.

Last edited:

Rex Luther

Car(s)
Honda Jaaaaaazz, 89 M-B 300 CE
I kind of like it. But what's the point of this if you can buy a CR-V, or vice versa? The interior looks alot nicer (imo) in the CR-V than this, and you probably get more space. They should have the same engine even. But don't get me wrong, I do love me a wagon.

Because soft roaders are the devil and their seed should be wiped from the earth.
I quite like the look of this. It would be all kinds of awesome if Honda did a Type S (or even R!!!!!!) version.

Wizegui

Car(s)
'93 Toyota Tercel, '01 Swagger Wagon
Judging by the license plate holder, my guess is that it won't be making it to the North American market anytime soon. Judging by the low load floor, it probably retains the torsion beam suspension of the Euro-spec Civic. The styling to me seems way over done as well. I'm especially not a fan of the high belt line and chunky styling.