Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
Allegedly Real Photos of 2014 Honda Fit ? Jazz Surface Online - Carscoops

Honda-Fit-Jazz-2%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Honda-Fit-Jazz-6%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Honda-Fit-Jazz-3%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Honda-Fit-Jazz-1%25255B4%25255D.jpg

:sick:

No, surely not (NB Yuck)?

Why buy such a car, what has it 'improved' over the present Jazz then? Gone all Renault Clio - not a good thing. Oh and the colours are horrible for the most part. I hope it is better looking 'in the flesh'.

Renault_Clio_(rear)_yellow.JPG

Last edited:
That sound you just heard is a certain ex-Chicagoan throwing a Fit of rage...

It looks terrible!

The back is a bad copy of the Volvo XC60/XC90...

Honda has fallen so far....

Yeah, not looking too promising in the looks department.
Having said that, none of them have been exactly what you would call lookers. As long as it drives like a Jazz and possesses the same Tardis like storage ability, I'll give it a look.

Yeah, an egg shaped appliance. Shame.

Wish the roof line was a bit sharper in the rear and not so Prius like. It would also be interesting to see what a hot version would look like, with flared fenders, lower suspension, bigger wheels, and a spoiler/wing to break up the egg shaped profile. But I doubt that will ever happen.

Spie's gonna have a heart attack.

I guess that explains why he hasn't posted yet. Usually, for a car he "doesn't care about", he's one of the first to reply to tell us all about how much he doesn't care about it, but we've yet to hear him comment on an upcoming generation of a car he actually owns... :think:

Someone check and make sure he's OK!

He didn't like the current generation of the Fit/Jazz either, so nothing will have changed for him.

I guess that explains why he hasn't posted yet. Usually, for a car he "doesn't care about", he's one of the first to reply to tell us all about how much he doesn't care about it, but we've yet to hear him comment on an upcoming generation of a car he actually owns... :think:

Someone check and make sure he's OK!

Or how much it sucks/copies everything he likes :lol:

On topic, this is freaking ugly, looks like somebody photocopied a dodgy blueprint of a Civic on 70% and punched the result in the nose. Still, all the old nannas wanting their super-easy fold seats and boring engines will lap them up. Not sure how keen they will be on the yellow though!

That sound you just heard is a certain ex-Chicagoan throwing a Fit of rage...

I quickly went through all five stages on this one. Now I'm starting to make the Molotovs in preparation for delivery day.

My heart was able to withstand it. My stomach, on the other hand, went beyond emptying its contents.

He didn't like the current generation of the Fit/Jazz either, so nothing will have changed for him.

No, I didn't like the second-gen. I also didn't think that Honda would have been able to make it that much worse. I was wrong. This is...there are no words. I'm going to go hug the Silver Bullet right now and tell it how much I love it.

IIRC that page was out of a brochure so the photo is distorted.

Still, tis a bit odd.

It's reliable transport for Seniors, at least in Ukania, and they won't care what it looks like. Other markets not so sure.