News: 2014 Mazda6 to Debut in Moscow

Timbits93

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i xDrive Sport line
Source: http://www.fastmotoring.com/index.p...da6-world-premiere-at-2012-moscow-motor-show/

p1j05480s.jpg

The coming 2012 Moscow Motor Show, Mazda will hold the world premiere of the all-new Mazda6 sedan, which is also known as Mazda Atenza in Japan. This model will be an all-new model which received a totally redesigned for the first time within 5 years cycle. The Moscow Motor Show begins August 29 and runs through to September 9, 2012.

The new Mazda6 is the second of Mazda?s new generation of products which incorporate both the full range of SKYACTIV technologies and the new KODO-SOUL OF MOTION design language. It will also be the first model equipped with Mazda?s brake energy regeneration system, i-ELOOP. The introduction of i-ELOOP marks stage 2 of Mazda?s Building Block Strategy for environmental technology development. The strategy calls for thorough improvements in base automotive technologies before the step-by-step introduction of electric devices to improve fuel economy and reduce carbon emissions.

The new Mazda6 draws on the best of Mazda?s technical expertise and craftsmanship across all domains, from dynamic performance and design, through to environmental performance and safety. It stands as the flagship model for a new generation of Mazda products. It features a sense of dignity, style, luxury feel and comfort expected from a vehicle in the CD segment whilst offering the pleasure of responsive and agile driving, which is at the core of the Mazda brand.

The model to be exhibited at the Moscow Motor Show is a Russian specification sedan equipped with a direct-injection SKYACTIV-G 2.0 gasoline engine and six-speed SKYACTIV?DRIVE automatic transmission.

p1j05477s.jpg

p1j05478s.jpg

p1j05479s.jpg

Looks :cool:

It's good to see restrained design to contrast the shit Hyundai puts out. I like it a lot.

Mazda is seriously moving in the right direction with design. Kind of excited to see the new Miata.

Dodge Fiat Dart?

I LIke the front end, I think...but the back is so...meh... Still interested in seeing the full profile and interior, though!

Honestly, Mazda's designers are getting on point. Love the new CX-5 front end, and I think it looks brilliant on this car, too.