Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
55ot5l.jpg

2.bild.jpeg
2.bild.jpeg
2.bild.jpeg
2.bild.jpeg
2.bild.jpeg

:cool:

Totally not liking the headlights Mercedes puts on all new cars as of right now. Beside from that, the W222 will kick ass, as usual.

Why does it have a KIA steering wheel and a discoball shiny interior?

Maybe because those pictures were taken in a partially covered preprod-car before the actual car was revealed? All prototypes driving around here have all brandlogos covered even if the rest is not covered.

Aye, I understand that, but it appears to be a tiny piece of fabric. Assuming the pictures were supposed to be released, and they certainly look like they are, why didn't they just unveil the badge?

If it really looks like that: They really can't make good looking cars any more???

Aye, I understand that, but it appears to be a tiny piece of fabric. Assuming the pictures were supposed to be released, and they certainly look like they are, why didn't they just unveil the badge?

Simple answer: They were sloppy. From my perspective press pictures tend to be very bad when it comes to details.

That grille appears to be way too big...

I'm sure it will look better without Dieter's fizzog in the shots/and in real life, but if these photos really are anything to go by, I'd rather the big Audi.

really poorly taken pics, looks like someone was experimenting with HDR photography and it doesn't look good.
I'd like to see more pics of the car with better quality photography.

I'll look into Mercedes press dates if I can find any events nearby for the big revealday on the 15th. Oddly enough the actual release-party will be in Hamburg, not here in Stuttgart/Sindelfingen. If not it'll only hit the dealers by sometime july, so I guess there will be plenty of pictures available by then.

Well thats a standart function in basically every 2-/3-door car, so why shouldn't it be possible in a 4-door? Hell, it even is in some, but preferably wagons or vans. Or are you assuming that one could still sit upfront in a situation like that?

Let me just add nicer pictures of the interior...I want to live there.

2014-mercedes-benz-s-class-interior_100422024_l.jpg

2014-mercedes-benz-s-class-interior_100422022_l.jpg

Mercedes-S-Klasse-Interieur-2013-729x486-85f3454b41c57c24.jpg

Mercedes-S-Klasse-Interieur-2013-729x486-e5b552e286e7b724.jpg

Well thats a standart function in basically every 2-/3-door car, so why shouldn't it be possible in a 4-door? Hell, it even is in some, but preferably wagons or vans. Or are you assuming that one could still sit upfront in a situation like that?

In this class of luxury sedans, the electric controls for the front passenger seat allow you to raise it into that position. My dad's A8 could position it even more radically forward than that. I had always chalked it up to the car having as many options and choices available to the rider as possible until I saw another A8 in New York with livery plates that had the executive seating package like the S-Class above and the seat was raised forward for even more rear seat room. I guess it's intentional.