2014 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix

Fernando delivers again.

I could move the steering wheel with one finger to the right and on the left I could not even move it with two hands. It was heavy one side and light on the other. This in wet conditions was not the easiest way to drive the car.
Read more at http://en.espnf1.com/malaysia/motorsport/story/151465.html#ZEwZp7jeS8XFyEw3.99

4th with an undriveable car in those conditions. :cool:

The dumbass Kyvat dived into the corner and nearly cleaned up Alonso and Martin Brundle agreed it was Kyvat's fault. Epic work by the mechanics to get the car back on track.

Last edited:
How in the hell was Kvyat at fault? He had the corner, Alonso probably didnt see him and ran into him

He didn't have the corner, but it was more the rain than his fault too. He was a lot faster and he couldnt slow down enough so he threw his car wherever he thought he'd avoid contact but it was too late.

Heh, Alonso was the slow car on the wrong tires. He turned into Kvyat. All the commentators on TV here were wondering why Alonso wasn't paying attention.

Well as far as the stewards are concerned no one was at fault, a "racing" incident. Even if it was an outlap.

I could be calling this a bit early but I think Hamilton may have this one.

I'm about to fall asleep...

No, wait! A battle...! For 16th.

Last edited:
Magnussen really screwed up Kimi's race, it's bad enough that the Ferrari's are suddenly a 3rd place team in terms of pace but now he's a lap down on Hamilton.

You're all ridiculous. The replays show Kvyat locking up, surely the sign of someone "who had the corner"

Anyway, why don't they just retire Ricciardo? Surely a DNF is better for the next race, can change the gearbox and other stuff if they want to, he's 2 laps behind now...

YOU HAD ONE JOB FRONT JACK DUDE. Sack that idiot.

In other less rage inducing news, did Raikonnen purposely oversteer the car to defend against Magnussen? I don't know where to view onboard footage but, DYAM if it was.

YOU HAD ONE JOB FRONT JACK DUDE. Sack that idiot.

In other less rage inducing news, did Raikonnen purposely oversteer the car to defend against Magnussen? I don't know where to view onboard footage but, DYAM if it was.

He didn't have his hand up as in "I finished my job here" and Ricciardo drove away.

No, Magnussen plainly ran with his front wing to the back of Raikkonen's tyre and punctured it.

"Valteri is faster than you" was worth being awake for.

Last edited:
Hopefully Bahrain works out better for Kimi Raikkonen, finished outside the points thanks to that scum Magnussen. Vettel back on podium as well, in 3rd but still Red Bull is looking better then Ferrari at the moment.

Last edited:
He didn't have his hand up as in "I finished my job here" and Ricciardo drove away.

No, Magnussen plainly ran with his front wing to the back of Raikkonen's tyre and punctured it.

"Valteri is faster than you" was worth being awake for.

Do the front jack guys drop the car after the wheel goes on or after the nut? In any case, seriously disappointing.

I only point out Raikonnens move because he was sliding at that point and his car snapped back into place, to Magnussens surprise.

Also I love how Alonso always spys on cars. He's either told to or he's just hungry as fuck. I prefer the latter; feels like he hasn't been on podium for
awhile.

Well this was a boring one. New cars doesnt seem to bring more excitement to racing, but then again this is only 2nd race. Ferrari is damn slow on straights, couldnt even pass Lotus on DRS zone. Williams "ruined" Bottases race when they kept him out too long in first stint and he lost over 10 secs because of that. Well roll on the next race.

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH DOING INTERVIEWS OMG OMG. squeeaalll

Besides fangirling, he's an excellent speaker and interviewer.

(Nico with the blatant endorsement?!?!? Embarrassing.)

I wonder if maybe Ferrari put so much focus on the fuel economy that they ended up sacrificing some speed because of it though despite the performance they're still ahead of Red Bull in the championship.