IMG_20190601_202406.jpg

IMG_20190726_201102.jpg

IMG_20190601_142910.jpg

IMG_20190622_122015.jpg

IMG_20190622_114511.jpg

IMG_20190726_195248.jpg

67472902_2485958591484469_8001392917031682048_o.jpg

YA GOT GOOD PARSH.

This gets the ninjacoco seal of approval.

(I think Alex would've enjoyed seeing it, too.)

thanks!

I get a lot of comments on the calipers from people who say they don't like the color on the car. I have to point out that they signify the carbon ceramic brakes.. the largest cast iron brakes are usually red, etc. Porsche caliper color decoding :D

thanks.. I do plan on picking one up eventually. I have a good independent shop near me as well (Dundon Motorsports.. you might be familiar?).

This car is truly loaded. It is the best optioned Panamera Turbo or Turbo S that I saw for sale in over a year of watching them closely. It's an absolutely great car to drive comfortably and slow, or fast and on the edge. It's not how I'd option a 911 or Cayman as a fun car, but for a do-everything daily, this Panamera is amazing.

I think these look better by the day.
Trust me.. the 970.2 version helped a lot, the removal of silver badging at the back helps, and lowering the car (using the factory air settings) and putting the spoiler up helps a lot as well. The rear can look super weird at some angles still, but it's such an awesome car, it's easy to not care about the rest.

I've barely driven my e36 since I bought this car. I used to drive that to feel a car that was more direct. I don't really need that anymore.

Agreed on the facelift as rootrider wrote, pre-facelift... I fear that'll never look good. :) But I also quite dislike 997.1 so there's that.

Agreed on the facelift as rootrider wrote, pre-facelift... I fear that'll never look good. :)

I have to agree with both of you guys. Heck, in that picture with the Audi A7... OK, design-wise, I still prefer the A7's rear, but for everything else (apart maybe the interior) it's the Panamera for me. I bet decent condition manual 970.2's will be very desirable one day.

But I also quite dislike 997.1 so there's that.

I do admit the front bumper and taillights on the 997.1 Carerras haven't agreed particularly well, but the rest of the gamma looks good. At least it does in my eyes, even if I prefer 996.1's design wise.

Of course! As long as you prefer the 996.1 to the 996.2, that is. Oh, and you'd also need to at least tolerate the Aerokit/GT3 rear wing.

I have to agree with both of you guys. Heck, in that picture with the Audi A7... OK, design-wise, I still prefer the A7's rear, but for everything else (apart maybe the interior) it's the Panamera for me. I bet decent condition manual 970.2's will be very desirable one day.

for what it's worth.. that's an RS7 in the photos. The cars are pretty evenly matched in a straight line, but mine would take in on a track :D