Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
10603916_674531345972663_8479839276060459684_o.jpg

16726910.jpg

10536910.jpg

10450710.jpg

10562728_675042955921502_687414611421360366_o.jpg

:cool:

MQB is currently used just for the Golf sized cars, but in the future it will be used on smaller and also larger cars(like the Passat). But the new Fabia is based on the current gen Polo platform.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I like the way styling trends are turning with sharper lines everywhere. Not just on this car but on pretty much all new cars since a couple of years.

"Skoda, pozor zakruta!" :lol:

Looks like Rapid, theres no detail i have not seen on an other Skoda before, not really imaginative, but then again, it's modern Skoda, they don't need to be spectaculary imaginative, I just can't see the point of taking teaser pictures of details that are not exciting, just show the damn whole car and we're done... :p :)

Last edited:
You just reminded me that there's a hatch*cough*Spaceback version of the Rapid out as well, a car that still is pretty much brand new. It sits awfully close to the Fabia imo.

"Skoda, pozor zakruta!" :lol:

Looks like Rapid, theres no detail i have not seen on an other Skoda before, not really imaginative, but then again, it's modern Skoda, they don't need to be spectaculary imaginative, I just can't see the point of taking teaser pictures of details that are not exciting, just show the damn whole car and we're done... :p :)

Ok then... :zzz:

skfa20_53f2816230954.jpg

skfa40_53f281626496d.jpg

I don't like the current Fabia with it's jellymould styling so I think this is much better. I like the way designers are bringing back square lines without every car looking like it's from the 80's.

You know how Skoda is too successful and is going to be decontented. That's what I'm seeing. It's a bit too dull... I may be fooled by the Durci being some sort of stripper (hello unpainted bumper) but I doubt they do a whole different interior for the western spec car...

Those are just some 'shops. Don't think the 'Junior' with unpainted bumpers is ever going to happen, there wasn't any such version even for the mk. 2, and Skoda has now got the Citigo to cover the cheaper-than-normal-Fabia segment. I suppose the "ordinary Fabia" in the second picture may be pretty close to reality though.

Those are just some 'shops. Don't think the 'Junior' with unpainted bumpers is ever going to happen, there wasn't any such version even for the mk. 2, and Skoda has now got the Citigo to cover the cheaper-than-normal-Fabia segment. I suppose the "ordinary Fabia" in the second picture may be pretty close to reality though.

It took me a second to realise that there were 'shops. I agree that unpainted bumpers won't happen, Skoda are too far upmarket these days for that their image to be ruined by scratchy black plastic on the outside.

Steelies look awesome on it though.

Alright VW, we get it, modular this, parts saving and all that, but can you spend five minutes and design another set of fucking door handles?

I like the boot! Clever storage!