Ownership Verified: 2015 Audi A3 1.4 TFSI

Peter3hg

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Honda Hornet CB600S
Finally got my new car, nearly 6 months after the order went in. It is an Audi A3 Sportback with the 150 PS version of the 1.4 TFSI.
First impressions are that it is just so incredibly refined compared to the Leon. It is quieter, more comfortable, the interior is light years ahead in terms of quality and it is just smoother to drive. The electronic handbrake will take some getting used to but other than that it seems great.

Welcome to the Blue Audi Club :thumbup:

Hey, nice new car you got there :). So, when will you drive it around the Nordschleife :p ? Since you did a few rounds with the Seat I expect, that this one will get one or two rounds aswell :cool: ?

Unfortunately not as it is sort of a company car (complex arrangement). I may buy it from them at the end of the 3 year period I have it for and if I do that then it can go on the 'ring.

Looks nice, I'm genuinely amazed at the lack of buttons on the dash though. Dark metallic blue is obviously instant awesome.

Lookin' good! I feel your pain on the complexity of company car madness...

Looks nice, I'm genuinely amazed at the lack of buttons on the dash though. Dark metallic blue is obviously instant awesome.

Quite a few buttons are on the "transmission tunnel" behind the stick.

Nice blAudi! Does that screen tuck away when not in use?

Yup, although in showroom models I've never managed to figure out how exactly. I think it does it by pressing a button aswell as touching it firmly at the top?

Yeah. The button next to the "Drive Select" button makes it retract and it does it automatically when the key is taken out.

Like in this video.

[video=youtube;F4i-IRIb3JM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4i-IRIb3JM[/video]

Last edited: