2015 Chinese Grand Prix

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
After FP1 and FP2 it looks as though Mercedes still have a pretty solid one lap advantage however in race pace the Ferrari's will be doing better especially on tires. Massa had a big lock up at the end of the long straight and Kvyat's brakes caught fire and failed also a fan ran across the track.

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-10%20at%207.33.43%20pm%201.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting qualifying session, Rosberg still hasn't quite closed the gap to Hamilton, Vettel is in 3rd again, Massa beat Bottas again and R?ikk?nen had another poor qualifying so he'll start on the 3rd row which is now the Finn row.
Rosberg was saying in an interview that the soft tires were no good so I wonder if that could give Ferrari an advantage in the race.

0,04s is nothing... But Rosberg will lose in the race aswell probably. Interesting tyre comment, as the softs are a full 2 seconds faster. Perhaps they degrade ridiculously fast?

Some very brave moves by Verstappen. Not sure if it's entirely appropriate to constantly try late moves like that. That's some feeder series level shit right there; in GP2 you would've had the defender crashing into your sidepod 11/10 times so I'm surprised late dives don't turn him off (especially since we've seen him outmaneuver for overtakes instead).

Did Maldonado turn in early or did Button just brake a little late?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maldo weaved twice. Also worst marshelling ever

I thought that too but it just looks like he makes one move and then the next move is him turning in for the corner?

I think the marshals broke the wing too. Like how the fuck do you crash a car (NOT ONCE BUT TWICE) when you are pushing it by hand? You could tell like 3 feet out the wing wasn't going to clear the wall you're all so fucking daft I hope you're all ridiculed and subject to whatever the chinese do for humiliation.

SERIOUSLY, TWICE!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Maldo weaved twice. Also worst marshelling ever

Thank you, Chinese GP. I just wasted two precious hours of my life. God this was dull...

The front 3 rows weren't very exciting but there was some interesting action further down the field.
- Ricciardo battling with the Saubers
- The McLarens had some nice battles, not to mention how they looked like a couple of school kids scampering away from a broken window after Button rear ended Pastor.
- Verstappen was showing a bunch of those guys how racing was done
- Kvyat ignoring team orders for some reason
- the Chinese marshals who struggled to push the Torro Rosso into the pit lane while Torro Rosso looked on in horror at them smashing it into the pit wall repeatedly.

Last edited:
Britney crying like a wee girl because the person in front of him in a race was going "too slow" (let that sink in...)
What a bitch.
Expect more Monaco/Spa style antics soon...

Britney crying like a wee girl because the person in front of him in a race was going "too slow" (let that sink in...)
What a bitch.
Expect more Monaco/Spa style antics soon...

Oh please, Hamilton will stamp and throw his toys just as much as Rosberg just did, Remember we're not friends? Or What about Nico just said in the meeting that he crashed into me on purpose or the time him saying that when he was at McLaren they gave him his own strategist or the time he tweeted telemetry data because Button out qualified him.

If Rosberg ever pulls his ass into gear and starts winning again over Hamilton it won't be because of cheating and conspiracies.

Oh please, Hamilton will stamp and throw his toys just as much as Rosberg just did, Remember we're not friends? Or What about Nico just said in the meeting that he crashed into me on purpose or the time him saying that when he was at McLaren they gave him his own strategist or the time he tweeted telemetry data because Button out qualified him.

If Rosberg ever pulls his ass into gear and starts winning again over Hamilton it won't be because of cheating and conspiracies.

I'm not a Hamilton fan and everything you said is correct.

:p

I will say one thing, for all the the macho he was crying or crying like a bitch insults people like to throw around when drivers complain Nico did look like he was on the verge of shedding some tears in the post race press conference.

I can understand why Rosberg didn't just close in on Hamilton and try and overtake him when he was slowing down. Doesn't want to risk hitting him and get punished for it by the team.

I can understand why Rosberg didn't just close in on Hamilton and try and overtake him when he was slowing down. Doesn't want to risk hitting him and get punished for it by the team.

Well, yes, but he says Hamilton deliberately slowed down, which means he has to drive in the dirty air and kill his tyres. Or, slow down aswell, and let the gap to Vettel close.... stuck between a rock and a hard place...

When has the Chinese GP not sucked?

When Webber went from something like 18th to 3rd, or when Hamilton and Schumacher had that epic dice and Schumi got outsmarted. Honestly all you fucks have either become really jaded really fast or you've only just started watching F1.

^that!!!!! x100!!! it's a race based on tenths of a second difference between 2 drivers, it's about consitency, about the management of the tires, about choosing the correct strategy, ... it's not the action that makes a race, it's the anticipation or the tension.
if you want brainless action, go watch touringcar/GT-racing, but leave the mindgame of racing singleseaters to those who like it!

Or, slow down aswell, and let the gap to Vettel close....

or just qualify better!

Last edited:
What Hamilton did was perfectly ok regarding his own race (as in managing his car/tires), but it was also a dick move towards Rosberg. Hamilton was in a win/win situation: either Rosberg would attack him and ruin his tires in the process, or Vettel would catch Rosberg and make him lose pace and points. Other than screwing up, Hamilton could not lose in this situation. I personally am not a big fan of such behavior, but it seems you don't become world champion by being nice to everyone.

The only potential issue I could see is that if Hamilton would have screwed up big time and lose half a lap (big spin, punctured tire, whatever...) and Rosberg would already have ruined his tires by attacking him, Vettel would have been right there to easily take the win. If Hamilton and Rosberg would have driven away from the pack with the pace they were capable of, they would have had a much more comfortable lead over the rest of the pack. So Rosberg is right in saying that it wasn't exactly a team decision.