Unveiled: 2015 Honda S660

Try comparing it to the Renault Wind. Then suddenly the Honda looks very nice.

Thank heavens, i think they finally started to listen.

I mean, it's okay to bring thousandmillion disposable understeering shopping carts to the masses, but what about us, petrolheads?

Here's the good example of what we want from this "modern society": A naturally aspirated 3 cylinder rear wheel drive bugger with thoose skinny no-grip tires and the manual gearbox, which you can take to the mall sideways and have your pleasure of motoring, without breaking speed limit.

And it's a V-tec! Bless you, Honda. I'm definately on the list.

This is fantastic, what a cracking looking little car. I like the simple interior too. Honda still has some of its mojo left after all. Shame nobody outside of Japan will probably ever see it, though.

Stop selling those bullshit crossovers that don't actually work in 4wd and do this! All of my yes.

Last edited:
I like the thing however hideous, but it wouldn't sell in the U.S. It's too small and too underpowered.

I like the thing however hideous, but it wouldn't sell in the U.S. It's too small and too underpowered.

C'mon, 100Nm is something wacko for 0,66 liter N/a engine. And if you mean thoose who need useless kilowatts, they announced the "boosted_liter" version.

Besides, what's wrong with the import?

:barf:

Dear god, it's hideous. It's like a bunch of different car parts and some Lego bricks were thrown into a garbage disposer and then mushed together around a lump of silly putty.

Yeah not the best looking Honda S.

For reference, the sexy S600

560px-HondaS600-001.jpg

The photos suck. Try it in natural habit (i.e. without roof)

honda-s660-concept-front-view.jpg

Honda_S660_Concept_rear-left_2013_Tokyo_Motor_Show.jpg

Honda-S660-Concept-Car10.jpg

Honda-S660-New-Release-Date-Preview5.jpg

Then, compare it to current "best" micro contertibles.

But never will it beat the looks of the best "micro convertible".

560px-AHFrogeyeSprite.jpg

:p

The photos suck. Try it in natural habit (i.e. without roof)

honda-s660-concept-front-view.jpg

Honda_S660_Concept_rear-left_2013_Tokyo_Motor_Show.jpg

Honda-S660-Concept-Car10.jpg

Honda-S660-New-Release-Date-Preview5.jpg

Then, compare it to current "best" micro contertibles.

That's a concept with lower roll bar and windscreen.

I actually like the way it looks (to me it's the first good looking Honda since 8G Civic) and I want to drive it.

BTW people remember Renault Wind? Did Renault actually sell more than the one I saw regularly in Prague?

I want it!!!! It's a bit ugly but I love the concept. Then again, I've always been a fan of kei cars.

This. That said I very much like that interior and instrument cluster.

That blue looks really interesting, and the black looks gorgeous.
In fact, I liked them all... :|

How to get in a s660.

[video=youtube;3a-IvF2Q2BQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-IvF2Q2BQ[/video]

I was going to post this in the wtf Japan thread. Shall I continue? :p