Unveiled: 2015 Honda S660

Sadly it's home market only mainly due to tighter crash regs in the US and Europe. That's not to rule out grey imports in 6 or 7 years time. And being Japanese it comes naturally with RHD. :p

How to get in a s660.

[video=youtube;3a-IvF2Q2BQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-IvF2Q2BQ[/video]

I was going to post this in the wtf Japan thread. Shall I continue? :p

That last guy's head is sticking up above the windscreen. There is no way I'm fitting in that car, I don't care how many pieces I'm chopped into.

That's a concept with lower roll bar and windscreen.

Yes, i'm affraid they've sacked full convertible version (with a folding umbrella, laying over the engine). <_< Can't say i enjoy targa's "locomotive snowplow" on the rear pillar, but i still find it cuter than everything else on the market.

P.S. Lol, the plastic toolbox on the front :p It would'f been useful perfect for the fullsized hydraulic jack, if only there was a space for a spare :mrgreen:

Anyway, meh totally waitz fer it t come in R.F.

That's the spirit! If one doesn't fit, he just has some nice oral instead gets rid of windshield and makes some nice trackday runner ;)

See, it pays to be just five foot five?you might not date any girls in high school, but you get to drive fun cars :p

And now I'm sad.

This sounds like a cool little car!

See, it pays to be just five foot five?you might not date any girls in high school, but you get to drive fun cars :p

And now I'm sad.

My knees still hurt thinking about trying to sit in your Mazda.

You sure it wasn't the bucket seats?

4c393071012886f26c549854b6889396.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was a combination of the dash and the firewall.

I believe that New Zealand allows for personal imports of JDM cars. If I lived there, I'd consider something like this.

I saw one today on a a trailer.
It was white and they aren't available here yet?

Last edited: