2016 Brasilian Gp

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
C'mon Brasil, deliver!!
The weather already did

A pity they'll start behind the safetycar though...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh my fucking god why is Ferrari so shit in the rain?

Vettel spins and goes for intermediates like that's gonna help, and then Raikkonen loses it in the straight.
The fuck?

Shit be wet, yo. Constantly driving behind the SC won't really help either.... they need superwet tyres or something?

Crazy race so far. I'm really rooting for Rosberg to win the championship, but it seems like he's dodging bullets to make it happen. I don't have a good feeling about it.

I'm rooting for Verstappen to overtake Rosberg!
He'll make a move, you'll see

I'm rooting for Verstappen to make a move and overtake as well! And then lose it straight into a wall. :p

So now they go racing? Don't get me wrong, at bloody last, but it's worse now than 20 minutes ago. Charlie's had too many caipirinhas

This is beyond ridiculous now, but also kinda awesomesauce when they do eventually race

That was awesome! When they were racing at least...

What a drive by Verstappen!! Easily driver of the day

Gutted for manor though, they deserved that 10 place and payout

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

If Perez would have pulled a Verstappen on Verstappen I don't think he would be so happy.

Glad this joke of a race is over. Seriously questioning why do I still watch F1.

**edit

My girlfriend just came in and said (browser tab was not even on the broadcast so she had no way to find out)

Is it over? who won? oh let me guess, Hamilton...
-yep
And second Rosberg
-yep...
Verstappen third.
-yes
How predictable this is....

She's been only introduced to F1 in 2016. Good work Bernie, and everyone else at FOM.

Last edited:
Good job by Perez, Sainz and Nasr!

Rest was meh. RB should fought for the win because that car was silly fast there.

I hope that after this race Pirelli will bring some proper wet tires, because this show today was embarrassing. This should be pinnacle of motorsport...

That Dutch boy can pass in the rain, mind you... iirc 15th to 3rd in 20 laps?

A star arrived in this race. Superlative drive from Max. Dare I say Senna like at times.