2016 Italian GP

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
Kia EV6 "Mullet"
FP 1 tells us that Ferrari is nowhere (if the times are to be believed).... Over a second slower than both Mercs, with Hamilton leading obviously. Still hoping for a red suit on the podium on Sunday though....

Should the FP1 times for Ferrari be taken as evidence of performance when they were running older engines and preparing to put in new engines? That's what I gathered from watching FP1.

If they did the exact same thing in FP2, yes.
But I doubt it :p

Nico is pulling away from Sebastian on the soft tires but Ferrari are in a good place. They probably won't win but if Bottas hold's up Hamilton then both Ferrari could be on the podium. Problem is Ferrari aren't really pulling away from Bottas.

Last edited:
Aaaand p2 and p3 are now p3 and p4... As soon as I saw those supersofts going on again, this was inevitable....

boooooooooring

dare i say it? monza sucks!
i dared!

what's a track with only 2 brakingzones??

Aaaand p2 and p3 are now p3 and p4... As soon as I saw those supersofts going on again, this was inevitable....
Paul DiResta on Sky speculated that the Mercs duped Ferrari into a two-stop strategy by fake-complaining about HAM's tires going...

It was a 2 stopper all along, the Pirelli guys who always predict a 1 stop (where the hell did the whole "more stops, more excitement" culture go? these tyres now last too long) are almost always wrong, only people going for weird strategies do 1, and Mercedes, cos they can do whatever the hell they want and do all sort of mistakes and always have two guys on podium.