2016 USA Presidential Elections

2016 USA Presidential Elections

Imagine Al and Peggy Bundy in the White House...

And I like this cover of SPIEGEL magazine:

7280ea5ed06bb7c7e693955093802e27.png

Last edited:
I like that cover, too.

I guess this is kinda relevant...
[video=youtube;Z0GFRcFm-aY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY[/video]

Good thing we had a party this weekend, there's plenty of alcohol in the house for my girlfriend to drink herself silly.

Things are looking good for the Republicans maintaining control of the house and senate. To hopefully minimize the damage our upcoming criminal and chief will do over the next 4 years.

Oh right, I forgot. She needed to have been negligent to be guilty of a crime, she was just extremely careless. Very different thing that.

I have to say though, the comments I'm seeing online, due to how close the numbers are right now, are priceless. :lol: I still think Hillary is going win, but I'm glad to see it's not a complete blowout.

If Trump somehow wins, I'll probably call off work tomorrow and get plastered thinking about how and why we've got here....

It looks like it's all going to come down to Florida again... Unless Hillary somehow loses a Pacific state.

Oh my god the troglodyte's gonna win.

It was down between a turd and a piece of shit but it's still shocking

Fuck.

Look, I didn't do it. The DOW futures are at -700 and the Peso is at -7%. Gold is +3%. No idea what the USD is at.

I'm gonna go back to drinking beer and making ammo. See you on the other side.

Oh my god the troglodyte's gonna win.

It was down between a turd and a piece of shit but it's still shocking
Well, they did kinda-sorta elect GWB, too, so the shock shouldn't really be that bad.

No idea what the USD is at.
Hmm... this might fix the slight issue I've been having with the exchange rate. Cheap shopping, here I come! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
IfXgjHs.gif

You can strand her on an iceberg and shove her off into the Atlantic, can't you?
Give us Washingston State, Oregon, NorCal, and parts of Idaho, Montana, and Nevada (so we can form Cascadia) and we'll reconsider.

Give us Washingston State, Oregon, NorCal, and parts of Idaho, Montana, and Nevada (so we can form Cascadia) and we'll reconsider.

Ooooh, you'll take San Francisco off our hands? You'll willingly take the Green poison pill off us? DEAL.

Ooooh, you'll take San Francisco off our hands? You'll willingly take the Green poison pill off us? DEAL.
Sorry, recognized boundaries for Cascadia don't extend as far south as San Fran :p

I know, I know, 3rd party protest vote = good thing, voting with your conscience, etc.

It still feels fucking awful. I also can't tell anyone in my family who I voted for if I want my teeth to not get slapped out my mouth.

I kinda deserve it too: I thought, for better or worse, she had it in the bag, esp in PA. But she doesn't.

Many underestimated the sentiment of the rural, southern and midwestern voters Trump targeted with a laser focus. They're so upset with the US both from a cultural change perspective and a governmental perspective that even alleged sexual assaults didn't stop them.

Many figured the independents would go Johnson but a lot apparently were really Republican leaning anyway and voted Trump due to the same discontentment with government.

And now we're stuck with him. For. Four. Years.

I can't help but feel some regret.

Last edited: