2016 USA Presidential Elections

Thanks for the information about the accusations against Clinton. While these are definitely things an elected official should really not do, I concur with nomix and HV that it's not treason.

And in my opinion Clinton would still be the much better president. Against just about every other Republican candidate, probably no. But Trump is literally a danger to the US and the world as a whole if given any kind of real power. As a businessman, he "only" ruins other people. As president, he has the potential to start wars. And given how dumb and/or insane he apparently is, it wouldn't even surprise me if he started one accidentally. So yeah, even someone with a record as shady as Clinton is better. She has experience as SoS and does think properly before acting.

That reasoning is why we are left with this choice. As long as we continue to accept "the lesser evil" we will continue to have these races where all someone needs to be president is to be slightly less offensive than their opponent.

That reasoning is why we are left with this choice. As long as we continue to accept "the lesser evil" we will continue to have these races where all someone needs to be president is to be slightly less offensive than their opponent.

Who do you suggest, then, besides Clinton or Trump?

^ There is no other choice. Its like the Presidents joke at the White House Correspondents dinner, you get chicken or fish dont try to write in Paul Ryan.

No thanks, not my thing.

Is that really his slogan?

Well, it isn't Clinton's fault that the Republicans didn't come up with a remotely sane alternative.

In this case the democrats are better than a stick in the eye while the Republicans are a stick in the eye.

It is really disgusting that things have gone this badly. The only good outcome will be if a real third party is started.

Is that really his slogan?
No :lol:

In this case the democrats are better than a stick in the eye while the Republicans are a stick in the eye.

It is really disgusting that things have gone this badly. The only good outcome will be if a real third party is started.
If you're voting for either of the two main parties, then you shouldn't be complaining.

Talking about what they support and what they want to do, not just attacking the other candidates!? I'm confused.

I'v always felt that had Bill Weld should have been the Republican candidate in 1996

- A mental exercise in theoretical alternate history: Lets imagine that Bill Weld had faced Bill Clinton in the 1996 election what direction would have the Republican Party gone. I think that it would have looked lot more like the Democratic party of today then the Trump party of 1930. More importantly had he won he probably would have faced Bill Bradley in 2000 and likely won. Perhaps Bill Weld is responsible for Republican party spiral by not running.

Last edited:
FBI director Comey is referring emailgate to the DOJ for prosecution. He said that: 110 emails in 52 email chains contained classified information; 8 of those chains contained Top Secret info; 36 contained Secret info; and 8 contained Confidential info. All "at the time they were sent or received".

BURN, BABY, BURN!

Edit: no charges recommended. Translation: yes, she broke the law willingly and repeatedly but eh, whatever. Any government contractor that sent a single email with classified info would be in jail but the Clinton mafia is immune.

Last edited:
Her mouth was moving and sounds were coming out, of course she was lying.

Talking about what they support and what they want to do, not just attacking the other candidates!? I'm confused.

I know, right? I don't trust 'em. What are they hiding?!

At least it's now proven that she's been lying this entire time.

Her mouth was moving and sounds were coming out, of course she was lying.

Guys this is a coronation remember? Nothing should stop the future queen from ascending to the throne.

What is even more shocking is that according to Comey, "we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."

Well, we did. Here is the FBI itself, less than a year ago, charging one Bryan H. Nishimura, 50, of Folsom, who pleaded guilty to "unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials" without malicious intent, in other words precisely what the FBI alleges Hillary did
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...a-found-guilty-removal-and-retention-classifi

Also, Comey said that Clinton was "extremely careless" but charges shouldn't be brought because she wasn't "grossly negligent". Hmm if I get drunk and drive a car, can I argue that I'm simply careless but not negligent and get out of a ticket? What a joke!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW we now have proof that she lied under oath. Apparently perjury isn't a big deal if your last name is Clinton.

There is a great article on The New Yorker called Trump Days, and one of the points about the current political climate is that the Left and the Right hand have become incapable of talking to each other, much less understand or work with each other. Like me and LeVeL.

Remember the Eric Garner case when a grand jury decided not to indict police officers? I was angry, and despite the jury verdict I was convinced, and still am, that the police officers were guilty of murder.

Similarly, Lev, you are convinced Clinton is guilty and deserves to be prosecuted, imprisoned, etc. and you will not be convinced by any authority and decision that clear her of the charges.

Two completely different cases, yet they are quite telling about the way we handle political conflict in contemporary U.S.

Edit: By the way, the Clintons are not the only ones immune to charges of perjury, not by a long shot. Remember James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence? He admitted to giving "erroneous testimony" before Congress about NSA surveillance practices, and no one brought him on charges of perjury. In my mind, he is a bigger traitor to the American people and nation.

Last edited: